“Breakfast ”

Egg Harbor Cafe
Ranked #5 of 159 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Egg Harbor Café in downtown Geneva, IL brings you the highest quality, carefully-sourced breakfast and lunch with fast, friendly service in a modern farmhouse setting, 6:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. daily. We serve free range eggs that are certified-humane. We serve Intelligentsia gold cup standard coffee, sourced directly from the finest small family growers. You will not find high fructose corn syrup in any of our food. We are happy to offer an excellent gluten free menu. Great food, great employees and happy, satisfied customers are the goals that influence everything we do. Owners John Wright and Mike and Aimee Farrell believe that Egg Harbor´s regular customers are the glue that holds us together. As a family-owned company involving three generations of children and grandchildren, we pride ourselves in being an extended family to a great number of people, both employees and customers, and in our restaurants´ active involvement in their local communities.
Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

While in Geneva we ate a Egg Harbor both mornings. I’ve eaten at them before and this was of the same standard.

I got the Eggceptional Skillet and then the Meat Lovers Skillet and both were very good. I’ll come back next trip.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Three in our party - ordered blueberry pancakes, Belgian waffle, and the Italian French Toast. My waffle was good, and my wife's pancakes were good, but my son's French toast was the overall winner! Service was great!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I went with a friend and ordered an omelet, so disappointed. It was a folded over egg that was thin and hard with some cheese on top, I make better omelets at home. The second time I brought out of town guests and the scrambled eggs were over cooked and cold. Sorry, can't give a decent review except that the staff is very nice.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed another solid meal at this great breakfast/ lunch spot. The wait staff is great. The kitchen gets food out hot and fast. Everyone is very friendly! The orange juice really hit the spot!! Everything I have ordered her is delicious!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I'm not a foody and breakfast is my least favorite meal. I tend to stay with tried and true menu choices. Breakfast will usually consist of pancakes or waffles and bacon. I ordered the lemon poppy seed pancakes and bacon. These were the best pancakes I've had. They were so flavorful I didn't need syrup, just the pancakes. I guess it helps if you love the flavor of lemon and I love all things lemon. So good!

Date of visit: September 2017