“Good food”

Atlas Chicken Shack
Ranked #60 of 155 Restaurants in Geneva
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 15
Description: We make everything from scratch. From our 8 sauces to our never-frozen, antibiotic and hormone free chicken. Try our famous chicken sandwich or healthy delicious bowl with one of our 3 fresh slaws and grilled chicken. Enjoy our patio with live music Wednesdays through Sundays.
Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I got chicken strips here when we were in Geneva. They were really good and we love sauces so it was great to try two of their sauces. If we lived in the area I could see us returning here to eat. Recommend!

Reviewed 28 August 2017

The chicken bowl was grilled chicken and the rest was fried. The chicken sandwich was with buffalo sauce and yum yum, tasty. Ordered a box of 15 tenders and all I can say was that they were delicious. They had a lot of variety of sauces. Chicken was served hot. This place was so busy when we stopped, they did a great job. Ate at the tables next to the restaurant.

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

This was my second visit here & many improvements have been made! The chicken tenders are always great but tried the wings this time and OMG, some of the best out there, not sure where they buy their meat but they were full of meat & flavor! The sauces are all great but my 3 favs are ranch (rich flavor of garlic & dill), honey mustard & sir racha....all yummy! The creamy Cole slaw is sweet & delish too. When you don't feel like cooking, this is the place to go for easy pick-up. Service was very friendly too

Reviewed 25 June 2017

Today for the first time - excellent atmosphere, awesome staff, tasty and quality food. Me and my family, each one had one different dish. ALL VERY GOOD! I had rice and beans with grilled chicken - plus watermelon slush. FOR AMERICAN FAST FOOD you could not have better taste, quality, and price! I best wishes. Give you 4 because of no seating indoor for the cold days. Decor A+

Reviewed 13 February 2017

not a year round restaurant, the chicken is fabulous. the kids loved it too. it's too bad it isn't open year round.