“Girls Weekend”
Review of Gia Mia Pizza Bar

Gia Mia Pizza Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Gia Mia Pizza Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 156 Restaurants in Geneva
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The food was very good. I had a beet salad that was to die for! Our server was wonderful too. All the staff was great.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

We moved to Geneva last Summer (from Campton Hills) and have been enjoying the local cuisine on many occasions. Gia Mia has been a favorite of ours for a casual lunch. They have a diverse assortment of pizzas, just the right size for sharing and an equally diverse set of salads that go well with half a pizza. The atmosphere is casual and the service excellent.

Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

My husband and I went for a date here and sat outside. It was a really nice patio (slightly uncomfortable chairs). The servers were really nice. We had the calamari appetizer which I loved; It was delicious! We also shared the Paccheri Vodka. I'm not a huge pasta lover but we both thought this tasted really good and left feeling satisfied. If we lived in this area I can see us returning here.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

The first thing to know is the food is all well prepared. The second thing to know is this place quickly gets uncomfortably loud. It is NOT a good place for a languid chat with friends.

The specifics are: Truly excellent blackened shrimp and wild mushroom small plates! The artichoke fonduda (sic) simply wasn't to my liking. We also ordered the sausage, raisin pizza which is quite small and provided only parsimonious amounts of the featured ingredients. The lemon ice and panna cotta desserts were well done and very satisfying.

1  Thank Hortonwhoness
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

The food at Gia Mia is delicious. I had a small plate and a main and both were excellent. It's a nice relaxed atmosphere. I was with a pre schooler and they have a great selection on the kids menu. I can't wait to eat here again.