“In a RUSH”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Galesburg
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Galesburg
Reviewed 7 July 2017

The Hotel had great access to the #34, which was excellent. The stay was great except that one day my air, at night, went on the fritz and so it was 85 degrees in my room. The front desk came up and tried to fix it and by the time I had come back I was whirling around in 65 degree within my room. The room had a fridge, and the normal Fairfield Inn amenities. The pool was great and I spent time in the late evenings running and lifting weights. It really worked for me. Now to address my "In a RUSH". I had woken late one morning after hitting all the snooze buttons and the wake up call (which I don't remember) and so I got ready and in my rush I left some clothing hanging up and left the room. I did not realize this until the following week. I called the hotel and they said, "If we can find it we will send it". I just got the clothes today and so I applaud the Hotel for their service and OVER AND ABOVE in sending my clothes to me. I will return to this hotel when in Galesburg.

Room Tip: The room I was in was on the 2nd Floor North West wing of the Hotel
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I stay here whenever in the area because everyone that works here is always friendly, helpful and in a good mood.
Rooms are consistently clean and we'll kept.
Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a reasonably priced option close to the highway and several restaurants.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were visiting Knox College and picked this hotel to stay at for location. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel is updated, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast was good and was monitored very well. It was kept clean, food items constantly being checked and refilled. The only negative thing was there was this noise that happened on and off all night that kept waking me. I have no idea what it was and where it was coming from. I would stay here again and see if it was just a fluke.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2017

We originally had booked a room at the Baymont Inn. After numerous problems we left and booked a room here. What a pleasant surprise. For $20 more the hotel was beautiful, clean and with a good breakfast that's included in the room rate. When we first arrived I was leery as the hotel shares a parking lot with EconoLodge, but I was definitely wrong. Beds were comfortable, pool was clean but small. Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2016

we stayed 7 days at this location and it was one of the best stays we have had in our travels. great breakfast and if you want they have to go bags, located close to highway but you could not hear the traffic from it or rooms around you

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Galesburg
0.5 km away
22.7 km away
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Monmouth
5.1 km away
Baymont Inn & Suites Galesburg

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Galesburg? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK