All reviews room was clean included in the room rate great access pleasant stay within walking distance road trip excellent stay would stay here again knox college mall fluke
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

My daughter and I were visiting Knox College and picked this hotel to stay at for location. The front desk staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel is updated, clean, and comfortable. Breakfast was good and was monitored very well. It was kept clean, food items constantly being checked and refilled. The only negative thing was there was this noise that happened on and off all night that kept waking me. I have no idea what it was and where it was coming from. I would stay here again and see if it was just a fluke.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 April 2017

We originally had booked a room at the Baymont Inn. After numerous problems we left and booked a room here. What a pleasant surprise. For $20 more the hotel was beautiful, clean and with a good breakfast that's included in the room rate. When we first arrived I was leery as the hotel shares a parking lot with EconoLodge, but I was definitely wrong. Beds were comfortable, pool was clean but small. Overall a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 December 2016

we stayed 7 days at this location and it was one of the best stays we have had in our travels. great breakfast and if you want they have to go bags, located close to highway but you could not hear the traffic from it or rooms around you

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

This is clean, well maintained inn run by a professional and courteous staff. Suites are just regular hotel rooms with an extra tv, so I recommend a regular room....which was very comfortable. Suites are one regular hotel room with a king bed and an extra tv...which sits 3 ft. from the other tv. Breakfast offers omelettes, sausage or other meats; in addition to Marriott's excellent continental breakfast choices. We have done over 150 nights at Marriott properties this year, and think this inn is excellent. We highly recommend this inn.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Travel from Indiana to Iowa in a rain storm, decided to find a place for the night. Was a little off our usual route, but was worth the extra few miles. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. We were allowed to check in fairly early in the day. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. A choice of eating places very near. Morning breakfast was good. Excellent sausage gravy and biscuits.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends