“friendly staff and clean comfortable room”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Galesburg
Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Galesburg
Reviewed 15 June 2016

After staying at other hotels in Galesburg, I now only stay at this hotel. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable. I like having a coffee maker and fridge in the room.The breakfast has protein options. The best part--oodles of electrical outlets.

Room Tip: upper floors are quieter
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

A great 2 day stay for business in the area. The hotel is modern with up to date amenities. The breakfast area is large with plenty of seating. The staff was helpful and friendly. I felt very welcome as soon as I checked in. They were there for anything needed during the stay.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 April 2016

We originally stayed here for the first time back in January 2016 I believe as we attended our sons basketball game vs Galesburg High School. but I forgot to write a review. After our stay here last weekend I found the same down home hospitality from the hotel staff, the room was clean and pleasant and the beds were almost as comfortable as our bed at home. This hotel takes a bit to get to from Interstate 74 East, but once there we found it to be in close proximity to the high school, shopping centers and also most of the eateries. Be advised that the mall closes at 8:pm

Room Tip: we had a room away from the traffic
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 April 2016

Everytime I travel to the area on business I stay at the Fairfield there are limited hotels to choose from so really they could do whatever they want but the fairfield is very nice and comfortable! They have a great breakfast the rooms are clean and quiet great place to get a little rest after working

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 March 2016

I didn't get a chance to stay here because staff is rude especially manager Tina Quick. I asked them to honor a rate and they refused. Basically laughed at me for asking. Tina also told me she had cancelled the room when in fact she had NOT! Called another hotel in Galesburg and received top of the line customer service which is really most important!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Galesburg, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Dear Spr1133,
Thank you for your review. I apologize that we did not deliver the service you anticipated when trying to book the special group rate. Please know that because you booked your room prior to the group rate being set up, we weren't able to properly assist you. We were willing to allow you to cancel your original reservation to rebook at the group rate, but unfortunately were not able to effectively communicate this over the phone. Although we do our very best to exceed customer expectations, it is clear we did not accomplish that during our interactions, and for that I am sorry. We hope that if you are ever back in the area, we can have a chance to make up for this.

Terri Q.