“Great combo!”

Ranked #20 of 101 Restaurants in Galesburg
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Ordered the steak,chicken and shrimp combo. Very colorful and tasty. Salsa was excellent while we waited.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

My father has been bringing my little sisters and I here for almost 10 years now, maybe even longer. Now I continue on my own as an adult. The staff is amazing and always willing to accommodate. My food has never been cold or cooked wrong. there may have been a time or 2 when they forgot something wrong but they're only human and I know they always right a wrong. This place is a favorite of mine and always will be.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

This restaurant is pretty much like the typical Mexican restaurants. One thin that makes them different is the amount of meat they give you for each dish. They are not stingy at all with the meats. All of our dishes had chicken ,and a lot of chicken . There was a great grilled flavor of the chicken as well. What stood out as exceptional was the Salsa. It was chunky style, and fresh with a great cilantro flavor.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

This is my favorite restaurant in Galesburg. The menu is simple and easy to look over, you get your food quicker than you would at some fast food places, and I've never been disappointed with the taste or portions.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

We stopped here on our way out West. Food was good, margaritas were decent. Service could have been a little better (we asked for more chips 3 times before they were brought to us).