Main reason I chose this hotel was its affordability. Stayed in a king room on the lower level. Room was clean, bed was comfortable however we had to keep the air on so it would not smell damp which its that time of year so no big deal. The room was quiet. Barely heard anything and we were there four nights. There were plenty of hot and cold options for breakfast. The biscuits and gravy were tasty. We stayed full till dinner. Pool area was surprisingly empty and we loved the hot tub. Yes, it needs refinishing but it was clean as was the pool. Drive to town is very short. All in all a good stay. Will definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena