Found the hotel to have friendly staff and our room was clean and tidy. The beds were comfortable and we had enough space to put our things so they are not in the way. Bathroom had hot water no matter the time of day. The breakfasts were fine, lots of choices and you can eat as much or as little as you like. Coffee was HOT!!! I had to put a bit of cold water in the cup so I could drink it right away or else I had to wait, otherwise, I burned my tongue. That is the only issue I had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gravitate to Galena. After a wonderful day shopping more than 100 antique stores, marveling at historic 19th-century architecture, playing a round of championship golf, hitting the slopes or experiencing one of Galena's many unique restaurants, the Stoney Creek Hotel rooms and theme suites are the perfect place to unwind. Relax by the fire or in our indoor heated pool. We look forward to your arrival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Stoney Creek Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stoney Creek Inn Galena Hotel Galena
- Stoney Creek Galena
- Stoney Creek Hotel Galena