We visited here last weekend. We had a fabulous time. My husband and I spent the weekend and wished we would have stayed here the whole time. We met Hal and Wendy when we checked in and they are the sweetest people in the world. They were very helpful all weekend long. The breakfasts were amazing and the cabins adorable. The weather was nice enough we were able to sit in the rockers for a couple of hours and enjoy the sun and the sounds of the wind blowing through the pines behind our cottage. The views were beautiful as well. If you are ever in Galena for a weekend this is the place to stay. I really wish we could have stayed a few days more. We will be back we are sure of that. We hope to be able to spend 4 or 5 days next time just relaxing. We met some very nice people who were also staying at the B & B this weekend as well. Thanks Hal & Wendy for everything. Can't wait to see you again next time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- You are invited to retreat from the real world in a peaceful country setting located on ten acres, eight miles east of Galena. At Hawk Valley Retreat & Cottages you have the luxury of choosing from three rooms in the main house or four cottages on the property. Each cottage has a king bed, double whirlpool tub, electric fireplace, full bath, TV/DVD/Satellite system, wireless internet, kitchenette, eating area, sitting area, and porch. Our guestrooms each have a private entrance, private bath, TV/Satellite system, wireless internet, and king or queen bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Hawk Valley Retreat & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawk Valley Retreat And Cottages
- Hawk Valley Retreat & Cottages Hotel Galena