Greenbriar Country Inn & Suites
US$ 83
US$ 80
Best Western Designer Inn & Suites(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$ 81
US$ 77
Ramada Galena Hotel and Day Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$ 86
US$ 81
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$ 183
US$ 158
US$ 99
US$ 94
Stoney Creek Inn(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$ 99
US$ 90
Grant Hills Motel(Galena)(Great Value!)
US$ 65
Travelocity
DeSoto House Hotel(Galena)
Worldmark Galena(Galena)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewscontinental breakfastgreen briarwarm muffinsoff street parkingwalk downtownb bmain streetscreened in porchtwin sisterrooms are clean and comfortablemy husband and iplace to stayfresh fruitwedding partyhard boiled eggsone night staywine glasses
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2010

I felt so comfortable at Greenbriar I could have moved right in!
The staff was so helpful and friendly I felt like I have known them for years. I will definitely return Greenbriar!

• Stayed: December 2010
Reviewed 19 September 2010

Greenbriar Inn and Suites in Galena, Illinois has what most travelers are looking for in a leisurely visit: its location is close enough to make the walk to Main Street a pleasant one, but far enough to give the traveler a peaceful, quiet, and a relaxing retreat. The suite where we stayed was immaculate, well appointed and cozy. The bed was one of the most comfortable we've encountered in our travels, and we had a great experience. There are also mid-week discounts available!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JaybeeNana
Reviewed 18 September 2010

When I made my reservation for Miranda's room the innkeeper warned me that it could be noisy with that room facing Rt. 20. I'm a sound sleeper so I thought I'd be fine. Little did I realize while relaxing in the room in the evenings that the whole room shook as the semis went by right outside the window. Since this was my first stay with them there may be other quieter rooms but it would bode well to listen when they say it's noisy!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 July 2010

What a memorable first stay we had at Greenbriar Country Inn and Suites. The spacious grounds feature four buildings with various suites, and gardens that look like something out of Better Homes and Gardens. We loved the choice of immaculate, beautifully appointed suites featuring designer linens, pillow-top mattresses and an all-you-can-eat Continental breakfast featuring a variety of juices, fruit, muffins and breads, (delivered to our door). Service at this impressive Inn is top-notch. We felt like royalty. We also appreciated having off-street parking and being within walking distance to historic downtown Galena. Don't hesitate to book a stay here. To Bill and staff: We hope to come back soon!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2010

We came into Galena late in the afternoon looking for a place to stay. When we call Country Inn Kelly was very helpful and welcoming. When we checked in Kelly went out of her way to make us feel welcomed. She gave us a map of the area and made some very good suggestions for restaurants we might try.

The morning staff was very friendly as well and made us feel very welcomed. The breakfast room was clean and the food very appetizing. We truly enjoyed our stay.
Maryellen Steffe