“A nice respite from the crowds”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Galena
Queen Anne Guest House
Ranked #29 of 33 Galena B&B and Inns
Reviewed 21 June 2008

We were three couples on a wine mission with a one night stay in Galena. We arrived around 3 p.m. and let the innkeeper know we would be back around 5 p.m. to partake in the parlor party before heading out again for shopping etc.

The home was well taken care of and obviously the innkeepers were very proud of it.

Food was delicious at breakfast, I particularly liked the steamed pears and walnuts! All slept well and were glad to have such an enjoyable stay in Galena. Would recommend spending two days in the area to have a chance to see the sights and shop all the stores if that is your thing!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled with friends
2  Thank Kevin H
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 9 March 2008

My husband and I spent a delightful weekend at the Queen Anne. The food was superb; the atmosphere delightful; the antiques authentic; and the innkeepers charming. Wonderful experience -- we plan to stay again.

Stayed: February 2008
2  Thank conniejinx
Reviewed 1 February 2008

My husband and I had a wonderful time staying at The Queen Anne Guest House. Our room was cozy, the claw-foot tub was wonderful to soak in, and everything was very clean. Breakfast was superb! Mike and Anita are friendly hosts who happily spend time with their guests. We highly recommend The Queen Anne!

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PearlTook
Reviewed 15 January 2008

Recently stayed at the Queen Anne and my wife and I had a wonderful time. The innkeepers were very friendly and helpful, They offered many good places to eat and things to do in Galena. The breakfasts were fabulous, Mike is a great cook, and the room (the Queen Anne Room) was very comfortable. I would reccomend The Queen Anne Guesthouse to anyone who is visiting the Galena area.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jbdrums
Reviewed 12 November 2007

Wonderful knowledge of the history of the house and the Galena area, respectful accomodation to my dietary needs. I especially enjoyed the coupon book in my bathroom and the sample products. I hope to return and highly recommend this B&B as one of the best in the Midwest! Sincerly, Kathi W., dates of stay 11/09/2007-11/11/2007.

Stayed: November 2007