Open today: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
A must visit in Galena

Really informative. Fun place to learn about distilleries and enjoy samples. Linda was great... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Jmmillhuff
Aurora, IL
via mobile
Great

Linda was very informative and accommodating for our group. My wife & I learned how little we knew... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
jwjirsch
Prague, Czech Republic

2,081 results
All reviews distillery tour hellfyre vodka great tour great drinks moscow mule guide dennis chocolate martini bloody mary lounge area tasting room great job gift shop minute tour my husband and i great place to visit visiting galena galena area
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2021 via mobile

Paid online and arrived 10 minutes early. Greeting was gruff and stiff, not exactly a warm welcome. Everyone herded into the bar area. Hard to hear over bar noise. Tour guide-Dennis-was knowledgeable but not friendly. Tour was not exactly intimate with 25 people packed into small space. Final straw was Dennis snapping at people to move faster into the next area after beginning the tour. That finished me off, and my wife and I left. Not worth it. Never tasted their product-they are too full of themselves as it is. Far different experience than the distillery in Lynchburg, Tennessee.

1  Thank kcd876
Reviewed 19 August 2021

First thing is that it smells fantastic when you walk in the door! It is very clean. The small tour and the story of how it began and how it's made was great. I've been to Ireland and the distillery tours do not hold a candle to this.
Their product is also very good!!!

1  Thank theresa32261
Reviewed 17 August 2021

What a great place to visit!
Dennis who lead our tour was an amazing guide.
We were also fortunate to meet Matt( one of the owners) who spent quality time chatting with us.
We will most certainly be going back next time we are in the area.

1  Thank AWilley911
Reviewed 16 August 2021

Great tour as regards information regarding the distilling process, history of the organization and hands on viewing of the facility. However, having been on tours at a number of other distilleries, including, but not limited to Makers Mark, Evan Williams..., frankly thought the tasting was stingy. Some also provide you with a complimentary shot glass or some other memory following the tour. However, Dennis was very knowledgeable and engaging.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

My husband and I have been on many distillery tours. This was a good one and our tour guide Dennis was very knowledgeable. We enjoyed it very much and would recommend both the tour and sticking around for some of their amazing cocktails!

1  Thank 61980SA