Review Highlights
Great Bartenders, Great Atmosphere, Great Location

My Wife and I were at the Galena location this weekend, stopped in for a wine tasting and ended... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
mark l
Crystal Lake, Illinois
Nice place

Very busy, but worth the wait. Did not take the tour, but did do the samples. Bartenders are very... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018
373rhonda
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

All reviews wine tasting tasting room great wine different wines wine related ended up buying bottles chocolate pot main st my husband and i bring home huge selection rolling hills staff was very friendly saturday afternoon great stop first stop grapes
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Metered parking is available on the side, otherwise if it is not so busy and you get lucky, it is possible to find parking curbside. My husband likes merlots and I tend to go for more Riesling wines. They have wine tasting here that is reasonably priced and both my husband, as well as myself found wines we could buy to bring home which we did. They have cute items to shop for. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Very nice selection of dry wines both red and white and sweet as well. No matter your wine pallete you should find a wine you like here.
Very attractive wine tasting area and display of wines.
Also informative server. She just did not give us the circle approach. She actually explained where the grapes were grown so we knew if they were locally grown.
Very pleasant tasting experience.
Just make sure you don't pass this place by.

Reviewed 29 January 2018

Wonderful wine tasting experience! They were very busy but they didn't rush you. They have a huge selection of different wines to try. Staff was very friendly and knowledgeable.
Cant wait to go back when the weather is nice.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We've gone on several winery tastings. This one was pretty good. We liked all of the wines we tried and bought a couple bottles. This place does not waive the tasting fee if you purchase wine, which a lot of other wineries we've been to do.

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Visited both store and winery in country. Must see for Galena visit.
Great people, helpful and friendly.
Great wines, many to choose.
Outside porch at winery is great for lunch.