“Absolutely the best massage ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of RestorationSpirit

RestorationSpirit
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Advanced Center for the Mind/Body connection. Open your world to exceptional healing through specialized therapy sessions, alternative health products, insightful classes, and traditional Eastern energy-work.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Galena, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Absolutely the best massage ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2012

I have known David for a few months and finally decided to see if he could help me with my stress points. He was amazing...not only did he make me feel completely comfortable and relaxed in his studio but I have never felt such relief in my muscles! I have had good massages before but after a day I notice that my upper back and shoulders are tight and sore. It has been two days since my massage and I feel as good now as I did when I left the session. I am planning on visiting him again and bringing my sister too. If you are ever in Galena and need some much needed relief from stress, don't hesitate to call David...he is fabulous!

Visited December 2011
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, 4 April 2012
Each massage is customized to the individual. Total Body Awareness is what the RestorationSpirit experience is all about. I will bring attention to, and relieve, stress points that you never knew you had. Restoration – bringing back the natural state of being. Spirit – the essence of being. Thank you so very much for your review!
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Dubuque, Iowa, United States
“Relaxed and well”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 December 2011

I had a fantastic massage with David - couldn't ask for better.
I was also pleasantly surprised when a friend gave me one of his Christmas Gift Certificates - can't wait to make the appointment and enjoy another relaxing hour or more with David.

Visited November 2011
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, 1 January 2012
It's extra-special when friends know exactly what you'd like for a present. RestorationSpirit has gift certificates in 60-minute, 90-minute, and our Signature 2-hour session. Thank you for the recommendation!
Dubuque, Iowa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Relaxing Therapeutic Experiences”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

I've been to David twice, first for a 2-hour massage that was heavenly! The experience was such a wonderful stress reliever, very relaxing. The second time I went was for muscle tension in my neck and pain behind my left knee. The benefit I received from David's expertise and dedication to his craft of healing was truly amazing. I strongly recommend taking advantage of his services while in Galena!

Visited September 2011
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, 5 December 2011
Your massage experience and the healing benefits are what's most important. The time devoted to your health always focuses on your needs to relieve pain, dis-ease, and restore well-being. Your comments humble me, thank you!
Naperville, Illinois, United States
“Awesome Stress Relief”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2011

For a stressed out teacher constantly on the go I recommend the 2hr message. David was able to work out some knots in my back I didn't think could be helped. He was very warm and inviting and very comforting. I would recommend this to anyone with tension in the back or just wants pampering!

Visited October 2011
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, 29 November 2011
The in-home massage is perfect for busy people "on-the-go!" Why take all that time to go to, and from, a massage, when you can have the massage at your home? Restoring balance and health is what RestorationSpirit is all about - glad you feel better and thank you for your comment!
Galena, Illinois, United States
“Wonderful Experience!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 November 2011

I recently had a 2 hr. massage with David. I have had massages before and I must say nothing compares to the experience of this massage. He is the best ever. I will definitely be going back!! Awesome experience. Cathy Wienen

Visited November 2011
David W, Owner at RestorationSpirit, responded to this review, 22 November 2011
The RestorationSpirit Stress Elimination Therapy(TM) will restore and rejuvenate you. It's relaxing and therapeutic. Thank you for your kind review!

Been to RestorationSpirit? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK