“Depends on the treatment”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A Clover On Main Spa
Ranked #4 of 7 Spas & Wellness in Galena
More attraction details
Owner description: Wild Clover Day Spa has re-located from The Irish Cottage Hotel to our completely renovated 6,000 square foot spa, salon, and fitness studio in the heart of Main St., affording visitors a quiet respite to all that Galena has to offer.Only the name has changed...A Clover On Main Spa features the same expert staff who have been providing amazing spa therapies since 2003.Come enjoy three luxurious levels of relaxing spa-ssibilities!
chicago, il
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Depends on the treatment”
Reviewed 21 December 2008

My friend got the massage, which she loved, but I had the body scrub which was a waste of time. The woman just rubbed some scrub into each body part for about 15 seconds gently with her hand and that was it. For $55, I thought she would at least use a loofah! It didn't do anything and I was $55.00 poorer.

3 Thank carole42
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

St. Charles, IL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Get ready to be pampered at the Wild Clover”
Reviewed 3 November 2008

I can't say enough about this spa, I was there Sunday Nov. 2 and it is by far the most attentive and pampering spas I have been to. I arrived early for my massage and was warmly greeted by the receptionist and offered a seat in the cozy lounge with pillows and blankets galore. For my massage they offered aromatherapy, which was no extra charge, and a cozy warm eye pillow that smelled of lavender. The massage therapist was amazing and very calming to talk to. When I was done with that I had a pedicure scheduled, but before I could even sit down, my therapist already had a warm neck wrap waiting for me. The pedicure was also way above my expectations. They offered wine, tea, or juice, all at no charge, and gave me pillows and blankets while I was in the pedicure chair. After they scrubbed my feet, the chair tilted back like a recliner and the lights dimmed for my relaxing foot and leg massage. Like I said, I can't say enough good things about this spa, they really know how to pamper a girl!

Wilmette, Illinois
“Fabulous Spa Experience!”
Reviewed 4 October 2008

We recently spent a couples weekend in Galena. As part of the weekend, my husband and I had messages at Wild Clover Day Spa. My massage therapist, Barbara Jean, was fabulous! I hope to spend another weekend in Galena soon and will definately see Barbara Jean again.