“Reasonably priced and tasty”

Enrico's Italian Dining
Ranked #12 of 89 Restaurants in Frankfort
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Description: Enrico's is a local Italian restaurant making homemade pizzas, pastas, sandwiches and soups in Frankfort since 1974.
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

I come here every couple of months with my grandmother and we always walk out happy. I’ve tried most of the pasta’s and they all taste pretty good. I do not recommend the Fettuccine Alfredo other than that everything tastes good.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

The new facility seems to be too small for the crowds that used to patronize the old restaurant. Even pick up area for pizzas & take out is a disaster. Too slow!! The dining room is very small and there doesn't appear to be enough staff to accomodate the diners. Just a complete disappointment.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

It took 35 minutes to get our order out to our table! I am pretty sure this is not acceptable in most restaurants. And this was a Thursday night, not a weekend. Also, the order was one of the night’s specials, which I would assume would take less preparation time. All the while, we sat there trying to get our water glasses refilled. No complaints re our pasta: spinach stuffed manicotti, cooked perfectly and hot. The kitchen needs to get their act together.

Reviewed 1 October 2017

Back in the day enricos was the place to go good service atmosphere and great food. I have been going for over 40 years Today however only the food remains good... service is so so especially while sitting at bar to eat. Atmosphere is loud wide open tight walking spaces and generally not inviting. I did enjoy my food but had to ask EVERY time for additional wine and water even though i am at the bar with glass on the rail. bartenders arent very friendly either.this is my second review as i went 6 months ago unfortunately its still the same.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ordered take out tonight. I chose a $12 chicken salad. He chose a $14 pasta dish. What a rip off! My salad was so small....some large chunks of romaine...a couple of croutons...and maybe a half chicken breast. This was NOT an entree size. My husband's pasta was "ok", and came with nothing...not even a roll. We've ordered pizza when Enricos first reopened, so it's been awhile. I don't see us going back.

1  Thank brs59