Review Highlights

Reviewed 25 June 2018
GoLaur
Frankfort, Illinois
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2019

From the easy chairs to the couches to the warm hospitable staff, this is a place I like to get to once a month...usually on Tuesday with 1/2 price house wines and some domestic beers

Date of experience: December 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

Good martini menu. Small plates were good. This would be a good place for a first date. I liked the sofa seating. But, other than that, nothing to rave about or go back again.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We meet another couple here for drinks and appetizers. Everything we tried was really good, especially the steak bites. The music was nice, and not so loud that you couldn’t hear anything else. It’s very tight in there. I like that kind of cozy feel. There is some couch seating too. The drink selection was above average, and everything made well.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank GoLaur
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

So my girlfriend and I stop in on a Wednesday night for $5 martini night. They closed at 11pm as noted on website. We arrived at 945pm and bar was closed. Will never go here again.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Great place to stop before or after dinner. Local flavor right downtown. Easy parking. Staff is second to none.

Date of experience: March 2018