“Quick Afternoon Snack”

Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Frankfort
Price range: US$ 2 - US$ 7
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: About sweetFrog - You create your own combination of delicious, soft-serve premium frozen yogurt, then finish it off with over 60 toppings of your choice. Our toppings bar is stocked fresh every day with the best ingredients for a light snack, a decadent dessert, and everything in between. You pick the flavors, you add the toppings, you make it your way! Throw in a warm, family-friendly environment and our lovable mascots, Scoop and Cookie, and you'll see why customers across the nation are embracing sweetFrog! We've grown a lot since we began in 2009, but we'll never get too big to lose our commitment to local communities. The F.R.O.G. In sweetFrog stands for Fully Rely On God, and we show that by being a good neighbor everywhere we move into. Through local partnerships, fundraisers, and much more, our stores become part of the fabric that wraps their communities.
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Stopped by here at 4pm on a Saturday, we were the only customers at the time. There are 8 to 10 choices of frozen yogurt, some fat free, some dairy free, some no sugar added, a decent selection. Tons of toppings to choose from. I had the no sugar added Cheesecake yogurt and my husband had Chocolate. Yogurt was creamy, tasty and the toppings were fresh. Kinda pricey, 14 dollars for 2 yogurts with toppings and neither of us had an overfilled cup. By the time we left, there were 16 people in the shop, most tables were full and the young lady working the counter was very busy. I would stop by again if in the area but would not go out of my way to get here.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

My grandchildren love Sweet Frog because they can make their own concoction - mixing various yogurts with a couple of dozen different toppings. Sweet Frog does parties also, and even given patches to Daisy Girl Scouts when they attend as a group. Even I like their yogurt, but for the kids this is THE place to go.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I love this place. Yes, is a little bit on the expensive side I guess, but there are so many choices of toppings and so many choices of flavors that I just can't pass this place up.

Reviewed 31 August 2016

My daughter brought me here, after much convincing, I have to say I LOVED it. Definitely will be my place of choice for frozen yogurt. They have a good variety of flavors, and offer you sample cups to taste the yogurt before you buy it. It is a self serve & you pay by weight so keep this in mind when filling your cup.

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

I love this please. It is well-lit and the tables are small and cute. Free Wi-Fi too. Good selection of yogurt flavors and great selection of toppings.

Been to Sweet Frog? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK