“Excellent”

Short & Sweet -Tasty Treats
Ranked #24 of 89 Restaurants in Frankfort
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 10
Description: We are an old-fashioned candy and homemade treats shoppe, serving but not limited to: handmade gourmet treats, personalized treats, gourmet coffee, vintage candy, gourmet ice cream and sorbet, fresh fruit smoothies, fresh gourmet pastries, and nostalgic old-fashioned gifts and items.
Reviewed 20 September 2017

Love this place. Great anything I purchase. I love their cheese pop corn and chocolate covered marshmallows. They also have a small selection of classic candy and other stuff.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here about twice a week since they opened a few months back. Everything I've tasted is wonderful and fresh. Maria treats every customer like a king or queen. I recommend the dark chocolate sea salt caramels, chocolate covered jalapenos, chocolate covered bacon, ice cream and even the iced coffee. Actually, I recommend everything! I've yet to have something subpar.
There are tables inside to sit and chat while you enjoy your treats. No matter your age, I promise you will be glad you stopped in. There is something for everyone! I seriously can't say enough about his place. Wonderful wonderful wonderful!!

Maria Z, Owner at Short & Sweet -Tasty Treats, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! Look forward to seeing you againMaria

Reviewed 28 June 2017

The girls and guys on staff warmly greet all who enter this wonderful shop where you find a penny candy cart to the left, an amazing hand-dipped chocolate case to your right, an ice cream case, and menu of wonderful coffee and tea offerings. There are so many delicious options. Each time I stop for a tea I find myself taking more than one treat to go. I have given the chocolates as gifts and now find myself bringing treats to co-workers and friends in other towns and states.

Thank you so much, we are very proud to serve you, see you soon!Maria

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Candy for your eyes as soon as you walk in. The wonderful aromas beckon you further in. Great selections to pick from.

Maria Z, Owner at Short & Sweet -Tasty Treats, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2017

Thank you very much! Look forward to seeing you back soon!