“short waiting time”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We had a 20 minute wait but it went fast. I really love that the waitress came over in less than a minute to take our order. Our first time eating in since the remodel and it looks real nice.. The food was great as always..I will be back..

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I have never had a bad meal at the Olive Garden. They are known for their salad and my favorite meal is their soup & salad. It is very reasonably priced and all you can eat.

Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

Love the Italian dishes available here. So many favs on the menu. it's hard to choose just one. Always my first choice when I get the urge for Italian.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Hubby likes the lasagna. My daughter and I love their Zuppa Toscana soup!! Their spaghetti with meatballs is also good. We tend to fill up on their salad and breadsticks and end up bringing most of our entrees home with us. Going here is a real treat for us!!

Reviewed 11 January 2018

We visited our local Olive Garden at the height of the lunch rush hour. Although it looked like there were many waiting to get in, our party of 4 was given a table in less than 2 minutes. Table service was equally prompt, and very helpful, with the salad personalized 3 different ways All of us ordered options from the cheap lunch menu, which also appeared with amazing speed. An enjoyable experience!