“Fresh Sushi”

Sushi Nest
Ranked #11 of 160 Restaurants in Elmhurst
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 10 September 2015

I visited the Sushi Nest with my son while he was in town for a visit. We ordered a variety of sushi rolls and one of the specials - Golden Torch (the dish came to the table with a bowl of soy and sesame oil flambé) The fatty tuna was delicious. Watching the chef prepare the dishes was a fun. Service was pleasant and prompt. I will definitely be going back to sample more sushi.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

We absolutely love the Sushi Nest. The sushi is freshly prepared, and we enjoyed sitting at the sushi bar watching the prep. We enjoyed a mixture of the sushi rolls and salmon sushi and tuna sashimi.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

We’ve been here twice and were pleased both times. Offerings were fresh and delicious if not the most creative sushi/sashimi in the world. For a table of 4, we ordered the sushi boat extravaganza (normally meant for 2) plus a couple of nigiri and a dragon roll, and the four of us were stuffed to capacity. Servers were attentive and pleasant. This is a fine choice for sushi in the western suburbs.

Reviewed 10 March 2015

As an unashamed Sushi snob, I had low expectations of this restaurant. I am on travel and saw that the ratings were good. In short, the food and presentation blew my mind. I had the Dragon Roll as well as Salmon, White Fish, and Toro Sushi. Everything was fresh like it was caught that morning. The chef was a real Japanese Sushi chef and his presentation was as good as his fish. I will go here again and recommend it to anyone who loves sushi.

Reviewed 6 January 2015

This is my favorite sushi spot in Elmhurst. Every dish is spectacular. The service is good, too. The restaurant is very unassuming, so don't pass it by!