Motel 6 Chicago - Elk Grove
US$ 132
Sheraton.com
Motel 6 Elk Grove Village(Elk Grove Village)
US$ 57
US$ 103
US$ 110
US$ 89
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 101/night.

US$ 62
US$ 74
US$ 112
US$ 105
US$ 100
All reviewsmanager michellefree wifiroom was cleanair congeneral managerbusiness tripcrystalmohameddeskpillowsohare
Reviewed 9 September 2011

Ridiculous service....
I reserved a room by phone, and when I arrived there, they told me they didnt have that specific room at all. How come they took all my info if there wasnt even a room!?
Then I said I wanted it be cancelled, and got a confirmed response. BUT! when I checked my bill days later, they actually charged me!!! WTH, how come they can charge you even you didnt even stay there?
So.... Avoid this place unless you want to be annoyed.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank MichaelS8812
Reviewed 17 August 2011

Very friendly staff and management, good price,cosy rooms,nice place to come back.We recommend to everyone this Motel 6.

Room Tip: We mostly stayed at the back and park truck in front of our window.
  • Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RR S
Reviewed 4 August 2011

Got stranded in Chicago O'Hare during one of the snowstorms in Chicago in December 2010. Booked this hotel - it was very far from the airport. They picked up on a shuttle from the airport bus terminal - nice. Hotel room was freezing even though the heater was on maximum. The heater was blowing 50 degrees air when it was -10 degrees outside. Slept in my winter coat. In the morning, the shuttle was supposed to drive back to the airport at 5:30 am. The hotel desk called me at 5:00 am to say that the shuttle was ready and was going to leave earlier. Which was great because it was freezing inside hotel.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
2  Thank KOE-KTO
Reviewed 28 July 2011

I called inquiring if I needed to make a reservation for certain dates and the woman on the phone was terribly rude and abrupt. She told me she didn't need the dates as there would be rooms available no matter what. She acted as if she were too busy to take the time and answer a simple question. After she quickly spilled out the info I needed she said "Thanks" and hung up without even asking if I had any other questions. If businesses want customers then they need to put employees with good people skills in charge of answering phones. I called on July 28 at 4:50 PM

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank danicamarie84
Reviewed 22 December 2010

Friendly staff ,lots of clean room, easy to get to! Does not have free wifi .

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business