“A great take out option”

Tony's Chinese Kitchen
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I'm glad Tony's came into town. It's a great take out option for the east side of town. The food is very good and they can customize anything...just ask. Even if you don't see something on the menu, just ask. I've never had an issue with them adjusting or making something special. We like their noodle dishes, orange beef, and egg rolls.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Very good food, glad I found it. I drive through this area nearly every day and didn't know it was here until I saw it on a map, because it's hidden in a strip mall and can't be seen from Arlington Heights Road. If you know where Tapalpa Mexican Restaurant is, it's a few stores down behind Tapalpa. Been here 3 times so far, and everything has been really good. Looking forward to trying other dishes. The portion size is smaller than other places, but in this case, I'll gladly take quality over quantity, even though the cost is also a bit more.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This restaurant recently opened in Elk Grove Village and at first, I just could not bring myself to order Chinese take out from a place called "Tony's", it just seemed odd, but I'm glad we did. It has now surpassed our usual 'go-to' places for Chinese take out. Glad we took the leap. "Tony" knows Chinese take-out.

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I do take out about once a week and have never been disappointed! I usually get Singapore noodles with chicken (as I don't eat pork)and love ❤️ the spicy and kick of curry. Anything with the green beans is delish, I go for chicken and have them make it a bit spicy for me. It's really hard to put down my chop sticks(fork) and put the food away for tomorrow. Portions are generous and prices great for top quality meat and veggies they use always fresh! Great vegetarian choices. A must if you're in the area. Not kidding really

Reviewed 9 September 2016

quite the bare bones look, especially its unique kitchen-like place-your-order area. this well-hidden chinese restaurant (just north of biesterfield, off arlington heights rd) offers customers an everything-we-might-want menu plus friendly, fast service --and food that's good... but not particularly of the gotta-return-to-this-place-fast kind. lunch seemed a bit more expensive than other places, and the amount served up (on a take-out) was less than expected. the broccoli-chicken selection came big on broccoli and other vegs... but noticeably skimpy on the chicken. prepared well, yet the ratio was disappointing.... on the other hand, the hot-sour soup was all-around excellent. a clean, decent restaurant, only the value for the lunch experience could hav been better. off to the side, several (not-much-used?) tables n chairs are available for eat-in, but looks like mostly take-out orders here....