“Funky Bar/ Restaurant, Great Food!”

Cajun Jack's Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Elizabeth
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 25
Description: Cajun Jack's serves the best Cajun food around and has a menu that will satisfy any appetite, from fresh shucked oysters and gumbo to steak and burgers. The large beer list (40 plus) with many craft beers will quench any thirst!
Reviewed 11 January 2018

My husband and I went with friends to experience the cajun food offerings at Cajun Jacks in Elizabeth, Illinois. We had a great experience. The oysters, shrimp, and gator were all prepared and served to our liking. The atmosphere was fun and funky. The waitress was extremely pleasant. We are looking forward to several more outings to Cajun Jacks because we want to try everything on the menu!

Reviewed 30 November 2017

Ok to be honest I'm a foodie and love the out of the ordinary dining experience. Cajun Jack's is just that, authentic Cajun dining in Elizabeth Illinois. Having spent time in Louisiana and the South, I've experienced Cajun food first hand and this is the real deal! Don't know how they do it but they do it well! We've been there more times than I can count and each time was a delightful dining experience. The stuffed mushrooms are incredible, an appetizer that truly could be a meal in itself if I didn't have to share...

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Since we are not Cajun food lovers, we decided on ordering Mexican food instead. We were pleasantly surprised! The food was great and so was the service. We highly recommend it.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

The oysters were not fresh. They kind of had a different taste to them. But, the wings were by far the best wings I’ve ever had. I really liked the batter they used on the wings and they make their sauce in house. And, the alligator bites where really good.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Lots of Fryer food. I am a vegetarian and had the only real meal option. The layered dip and chips. The dip was pretty good, refried beans, guacamole, cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream. Chips broke when trying to eat it like a normal dip, but still very tasty. Family had baskets with shrimp, oysters, and hush puppies, it seemed really good. Definitely would recommend.