1,022 results
All reviewsthe riverevening receptionhappy hourthe managersconference centermade to order omeletsgreat hotelhave stayed here several timesgranite cityliving roombreakfast buffetbusiness tripfresh fruitin townshuttle serviceexcellent staypool and hot tub
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Rooms are very comfortable. Hotel has a great workout room, well stocked business center. The hotel restaurant is good, not great. The morning breakfast buffet is one of the best in the chain for the 9 states that I travel for work. The selection is much larger and there is a lot more comfortable seating area at this property. The parking for this property is a little spread out, there are some spaces directly next to the hotel side of the property but the largest amount of spaces is just across the street at their convention center side. Hotel has 8 floors and for the most part all the rooms are around the atrium. The higher up you stay, the quieter the room. Will definitely book here again.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Shawn D, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Dear Eric F,
We would like to thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to post some great feedback. We truly appreciate your kind words and we are thrilled about your breakfast rating. We work very hard to ensure breakfast is not just something we do but that we do it well. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Due to a family emergency I could only stay one night when I booked 2 nights. They charged me a $75 early departure fee for this. They told me they would charge $150 if I was not a HHonors Gold member. I do no like their business practices. I would not stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Donald P,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to post some valuable feedback. We do honestly apologize for you having to leave early and we hope everything was o.k. with your emergency. We do charge an early departure fee so we can best serve all of our guests' needs. I do apologize this was an inconvenience. We do hope you choose to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

I stayed here with my one year old twins and 4 year old and the rooms were large and we had plenty of space. The breakfast in the morning has so many yummy options and was easy to please all 3 of my kiddos. The evening reception was a nice way to unwind and there are snacks as well so the kids enjoyed that! I highly recommend anyone to stay at this beautiful property!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Kristen G,
Let me begin by thanking you for your recent stray with us and for taking the time to offer some great feedback. We truly appreciate the great comments and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and our facility worked well for your family. Our breakfast definitely appeals to the masses and is easy for anyone to find something they will enjoy. We hope you choose to visit with us again in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I do believe this to be a 5 star hotel! The made to order breakfast was superb! The Hotel staff very friendly. Our only downfall was the wireless internet service was non-existent - this would be our only complaint. I would stay here again and pay the upgrade of $22.00 per day to get the King Executive Suite.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Shawn D, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Jackie B,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. WOW, a five star review! Thank you for your loyalty and five star rating. We truly appreciate that and will be sure to share with the staff that truly make it happen. We work very hard to offer a great product and delivered with a great staff and we appreciate you recognizing that. Thank you for the great comments about breakfast as well. I do apologize for your internet connection. With everyone carrying multiple devices internet is challenging at times and we are continually trying to upgrade that service. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We stayed for three nights for my son's college orientation. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My son forgot his contact lens case and the front desk provided him with this. The lobby was beautiful. The rooms were a good size but a bit dated. The bathroom was a little small with no exhaust fan. We had to sign up for the Hilton Honors in order to receive the WiFi. The room was cleaned very promptly. The breakfast was excellent and provided many choices. Overall we had a nice stay but for the money wished the room was more updated. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Shawn D, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Donna P,
Let me begin by thanking you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to post some great feedback. We appreciate the great comments about the hotel and the amenities. I do understand the dated comment and I can assure you that is being addressed soon. We are thrilled that you are now a Hilton Honors Member. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.