US$ 168
US$ 114
US$ 137
US$ 102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 116
US$ 110
Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria East(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$ 71
Par-A-Dice Hotel(East Peoria)
US$ 106
US$ 95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

Best Western Plus Peoria(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 128
Priceline
MillPoint Park(East Peoria)
US$ 18
Pitchup.com
1,012 results
All reviewsthe riverevening receptionhappy hourthe managersconference centermade to order omeletsgreat hotelhave stayed here several timesgranite cityliving roombreakfast buffetbusiness tripfresh fruitin townshuttle serviceexcellent staypool and hot tub
Reviewed 23 July 2016

Due to a family emergency I could only stay one night when I booked 2 nights. They charged me a $75 early departure fee for this. They told me they would charge $150 if I was not a HHonors Gold member. I do no like their business practices. I would not stay there again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Shawn D, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2016

Dear Donald P,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to post some valuable feedback. We do honestly apologize for you having to leave early and we hope everything was o.k. with your emergency. We do charge an early departure fee so we can best serve all of our guests' needs. I do apologize this was an inconvenience. We do hope you choose to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2016

I stayed here with my one year old twins and 4 year old and the rooms were large and we had plenty of space. The breakfast in the morning has so many yummy options and was easy to please all 3 of my kiddos. The evening reception was a nice way to unwind and there are snacks as well so the kids enjoyed that! I highly recommend anyone to stay at this beautiful property!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family

Dear Kristen G,
Let me begin by thanking you for your recent stray with us and for taking the time to offer some great feedback. We truly appreciate the great comments and we are thrilled you enjoyed your stay and our facility worked well for your family. Our breakfast definitely appeals to the masses and is easy for anyone to find something they will enjoy. We hope you choose to visit with us again in the future. Thank you again.

Reviewed 18 July 2016

I do believe this to be a 5 star hotel! The made to order breakfast was superb! The Hotel staff very friendly. Our only downfall was the wireless internet service was non-existent - this would be our only complaint. I would stay here again and pay the upgrade of $22.00 per day to get the King Executive Suite.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Shawn D, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Jackie B,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. WOW, a five star review! Thank you for your loyalty and five star rating. We truly appreciate that and will be sure to share with the staff that truly make it happen. We work very hard to offer a great product and delivered with a great staff and we appreciate you recognizing that. Thank you for the great comments about breakfast as well. I do apologize for your internet connection. With everyone carrying multiple devices internet is challenging at times and we are continually trying to upgrade that service. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We stayed for three nights for my son's college orientation. The staff were very friendly and helpful. My son forgot his contact lens case and the front desk provided him with this. The lobby was beautiful. The rooms were a good size but a bit dated. The bathroom was a little small with no exhaust fan. We had to sign up for the Hilton Honors in order to receive the WiFi. The room was cleaned very promptly. The breakfast was excellent and provided many choices. Overall we had a nice stay but for the money wished the room was more updated. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Shawn D, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2016

Dear Donna P,
Let me begin by thanking you for your recent stay with us and for taking the time to post some great feedback. We appreciate the great comments about the hotel and the amenities. I do understand the dated comment and I can assure you that is being addressed soon. We are thrilled that you are now a Hilton Honors Member. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

trash overflowing in exterior containers daily, patio trash left out on patio overnight. not a pleasant atmosphere, or sanitary. dining area cleaning staff should not be eating and drinking in line with guests while guests wait ...daily. rooms were great

1  Thank Cori T
Shawn D, Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2016

Dear Cori T,
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I apologize you left with that impression. I can assure you we work very hard to offer a great product and I am sorry you did not have that experience. We are happy you enjoyed your room and we will address all of your concerns. We hope you will visit us again in the future. I can assure you will have a better experience. Thank you again for the feedback.