US$ 173
US$ 114
US$ 137
US$ 102
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 116/night.

US$ 116
US$ 110
Super 8 by Wyndham Peoria East(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$ 77
US$ 70
US$ 144
US$ 114
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 148/night.

US$ 122
US$ 116
Par-A-Dice Hotel(East Peoria)
US$ 106
US$ 95
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 117/night.

Best Western Plus Peoria(East Peoria)(Great Value!)
US$ 135
US$ 128
Priceline
MillPoint Park(East Peoria)
US$ 18
Pitchup.com
1,011 results
All reviewsthe riverevening receptionhappy hourthe managersconference centermade to order omeletsgreat hotelhave stayed here several timesgranite cityliving roombreakfast buffetbusiness tripfresh fruitin townshuttle serviceexcellent staypool and hot tub
Reviewed 10 August 2009

Typical Embassy Suites with all the services you would expect. But I have to say our housekeeper (don't know her name but 3rd floor rooms between 320-325) was wonderful! Even when we just asked for a fluff and fold she completely did the room. Hard to find a hotel with a great house keeping staff!

I would recommend this hotel easily!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2009

My son, nephew and I ENJOYED the stay. Large, clean rooms and breakfast was great! I would certainly return with each trip to East Peoria!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2009

My family and I stayed at this hotel on July 4, 2009. I made reservations for this room in advance and requested to be facing the part of the river where the fireworks would be held because 2 people in my family have severe asthma and could not be outside because of the smoke. When we arrived for check in, we were placed in a room that was AVAILABLE! Not what I had requested. While the response to my request was somewhat frustrating, my family and I checked in. We had a wonderful time, the kids enjoyed the fire works despite being outside and coughing the whole time. The next morning we went down for breakfast at 8:00am, when we went back to the room we could not get in. The front desk provided us with a new card. When that card didn't work we went back down to the front desk. We were then told that in order for them to help us get into the room we would have to show an ID. No problem except for we didn't take identification with us to eat breakfast! After speaking with the one person who cared enough to help us because i was upset and the other guests were being disrupted by my conversation, Ruth the assistant manager offered to take something off the room for my trouble. My trouble was that I went to breakfast at 8am and the lock on the room went out, so my family and I had to sit in the lobby until the lock was fixed. At 11:00 am we were finally able to get into the room. It gave us long enough to get our belongings together and check out at 12pm. When checking out I was refunded $54.00 after I paid $287.00 for the room. 3 hours in the hotel lobby, 2 disappointed children and 2 parents that could not do anything. I requested a phone number so that I may file a formal complaint, I was told that the only number they had could only be used by them. I believe that had my family been a man, woman and children they would of cared just a little bit more rather then dealing with 2 women.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank danyele13
Reviewed 7 July 2009

We checked in on July 3rd and became apart of the "Red, White, and boom" celebration for the 4th of July. The hotel was full, but it didn't feel over crowded, even at breakfast. The room was very clean, everything worked, the only thing I would complain about it the fee for connecting to the wireless internet, what a rip-off. We didn't get in the pool, but my teenage son did use the weight-room. He was happy with the equipment available. The breakfast was awesome, custom made omelets, eggs, sausage, gravy and lotsa other goodies. Check in was quick and easy. I love this hotel and will stay there when I am in Peoria again.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 March 2009

Only one year old hotel, great service. We were there on the busiest weekend of the year and had no problems. I was amazed, the hotel was full of teenagers, and we didn't hear a thing all night. Not because they were quiet, but because of the well built rooms, thick walls, and layout of the suite (living room near the hall, bedroom on the outside wall) The rooms were spacious, great features. Breakfast was great, although pretty busy later, good thing I am an early riser! Great location- downtown on the river, right across from the renovated riverpark area and the Civic Center. Last time I was to Peoria I was very disappointed, but that was years ago, since then they have added a river boat casino, lots of nice restaurants and a riverwalk. Nice job Peoria!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family