Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria
Reviewed 11 August 2009

I'm a local and got a room for my wife's birthday. I had no idea we had such a nice place here locally. I would recommend the place to anyone from out of town as well. It seems a little pricey for Central Illinois but when you include the complementary drinks/snacks in the evening and cooked to order breakfast in the morning, it's really a pretty good value.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 10 August 2009

Typical Embassy Suites with all the services you would expect. But I have to say our housekeeper (don't know her name but 3rd floor rooms between 320-325) was wonderful! Even when we just asked for a fluff and fold she completely did the room. Hard to find a hotel with a great house keeping staff!

I would recommend this hotel easily!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2009

My son, nephew and I ENJOYED the stay. Large, clean rooms and breakfast was great! I would certainly return with each trip to East Peoria!!

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2009

My family and I stayed at this hotel on July 4, 2009. I made reservations for this room in advance and requested to be facing the part of the river where the fireworks would be held because 2 people in my family have severe asthma and could not be outside because of the smoke. When we arrived for check in, we were placed in a room that was AVAILABLE! Not what I had requested. While the response to my request was somewhat frustrating, my family and I checked in. We had a wonderful time, the kids enjoyed the fire works despite being outside and coughing the whole time. The next morning we went down for breakfast at 8:00am, when we went back to the room we could not get in. The front desk provided us with a new card. When that card didn't work we went back down to the front desk. We were then told that in order for them to help us get into the room we would have to show an ID. No problem except for we didn't take identification with us to eat breakfast! After speaking with the one person who cared enough to help us because i was upset and the other guests were being disrupted by my conversation, Ruth the assistant manager offered to take something off the room for my trouble. My trouble was that I went to breakfast at 8am and the lock on the room went out, so my family and I had to sit in the lobby until the lock was fixed. At 11:00 am we were finally able to get into the room. It gave us long enough to get our belongings together and check out at 12pm. When checking out I was refunded $54.00 after I paid $287.00 for the room. 3 hours in the hotel lobby, 2 disappointed children and 2 parents that could not do anything. I requested a phone number so that I may file a formal complaint, I was told that the only number they had could only be used by them. I believe that had my family been a man, woman and children they would of cared just a little bit more rather then dealing with 2 women.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank danyele13
Reviewed 7 July 2009

We checked in on July 3rd and became apart of the "Red, White, and boom" celebration for the 4th of July. The hotel was full, but it didn't feel over crowded, even at breakfast. The room was very clean, everything worked, the only thing I would complain about it the fee for connecting to the wireless internet, what a rip-off. We didn't get in the pool, but my teenage son did use the weight-room. He was happy with the equipment available. The breakfast was awesome, custom made omelets, eggs, sausage, gravy and lotsa other goodies. Check in was quick and easy. I love this hotel and will stay there when I am in Peoria again.

Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2.3 km away
Hampton Inn Peoria-East At The River Boat Crossing
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria
Peoria Marriott Pere Marquette

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center

Address: 100 Conference Center Dr, East Peoria, IL 61611-9569
Region: United States > Illinois > East Peoria
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#1 Family Hotel in East Peoria
#2 Business Hotel in East Peoria
Price Range: ₹ 9,626 - ₹ 17,626 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center 3.5*
Our East Peoria Hotel is perfectly situated on the Illinois Riverfront, located close to everything Peoria has to offer. The Embassy Suites East Peoria - Hotel & Riverfront Conference center has it all, including 50,000 sq/ft of conference space. We offer an eclectic dinner and lunch menu with our riverside outdoor patio at the Riverside Cafe, and flexible catering options for you next business or social event. Stay in one of our impressive two room suites, featuring a separate sleeping and living area with a host of value added amenities. All guests can join us for a delicious coked to order breakfast buffet and evening reception, complimentary. You can relax and unwind at our tropical swimming pool area, or stay fit in our fully equipped fitness center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Embassy Suites East Peoria Hotel East Peoria