“It's Happy Joe's After all!”
Review of Happy Joe's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Happy Joe's
Ranked #6 of 13 Restaurants in East Dubuque
Reviewed 3 November 2017

Great place to get a pizza. Try the Taco or the Canadian bacon and Sauerkraut. Good food. Really. Call ahead or order in. Tastes the same. Great.

Reviewed 26 August 2016

It's carryout only. Late at night get the slices. I love pizza and there is something special about these slices that make me come back whenever I am in the area. They are thick. I love the sausage and pepperoni. Great cheese. I've had whole pizzas from other happy Joe's. they are good but not as good as these slices. Getting there from Dubuque you are going to be questioning your GPS, should I be going this way? Down the hill and through the underpass. Yep, you should!

Reviewed 2 August 2015 via mobile

We've driven past this place for years never giving it a second thought. Finally, my nephew's girlfriend advised she "loved that place" and has been going there since she was very young. We gave it a chance and we're pleasantly surprised. It's not a 5 star restaurant by any means, but perfect for large families with kids. Great way to feed the fam at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 13 July 2015

Happy Joe's is a well known local pizza place. Probably the best pizza I've ever had, but it's also expensive. $25 for a large is a deal.

Reviewed 8 May 2015

Taco pizza is #1 on the menu . Many other pizza places in area ,but this is the best. Good lunch menu also.