All reviewscookiesdouble treeexecutive floorbreakfast buffetgreat place to staythe hotel staffliving roomconference centereasy accessbusiness travelerwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripenjoyed my stayvery nice hotelshuttle servicelobby areaatrium
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very nice rooms, we stayed on the executive level and had a ver nice room. Loved the separate TV area. Rooms could use a little updating, breakfast was good. Hotel is under construction but we had no noise issues.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Fadi O, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Thank you for your kind comments, I am pleased to know that your stay with us was a good fit for you and look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Pros: Quiet place on weekdays. Clean. Convenient location with lots of places around. Friendly staff.

Cons: Was trying to get in on a group rate, but that somehow was all booked up - had to pay more even though not many people I knew were not staying here under the rate. Very little hot water, if any, in the morning. Thermostat either did not work, or they regulate temperature otherwise… I turned the heat up and the temperature never changed in the room. WiFi for rewards members was frequently slow compared to other Hilton locations - went up and down often. Bring own pillow as the ones they have go flat once you put your head down. Small light and smoke detector in sleeping area flashes every 3 seconds and is kind of bright. Door hung between bedroom and entryway is not hung right and will not full close. Interior is outdated. Bed not very comfortable. For the price, Embassy Suites near by is about the same and gives free breakfast - not free here. If you are pinching some pennies, this may be okay… for for a couple dollars more it may be worth one of the many other hotels around. Was a little disappointed when comparing to other Hilton locations (higher and lower levels).

3  Thank Bret R
Fadi O, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are genuinely sorry we did not exceed your expectations. As a Hilton guest, you are valued and we thank you for your comments as they will help us continually work to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Wonderful facility with friendly staff. The food in the onsite restaurant was great as well. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Good value for the money. Lobby was under renovations so I'm sure it will look fresh and inviting in the coming weeks.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Fadi O, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2018

Our daily obligations is to satisfy our guests, with your kind words, it speaks volumes to our staff. Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave such a wonderful review and we look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

First room blood on the sheets
Second room stinky
Third room at the Marriott Suites!!
This was one of the worse hotel stays I’ve ever had, no one was polite it was as if I was bothering they. No one apologized for the inconvenience or bothered to ask if I needed help with my things. In disbelief that such horrible service is acceptable.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
2  Thank DEANNAW415
Fadi O, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

The title pretty much says it all!

After providing the font desk lady my DELAYED FLIGHT info in-person and calling ahead of time, I suggested to them that it makes me feel you don’t believe your customers when you ask for proof.

Fadi OSMANO (GM), walking by, chimed in and said that is NOT TRUE, so I asked the next person who walked through the door what they thought of it... sure enough the gentleman said “sounds like THEY DON’T BELIEVE YOU.”

Fadi after getting FRUSTRATED in a HOSTILE manner states “I DON’T CARE WHAT CUSTOMERS THINK” and turned and walked away into his office. I asked him for his name and he just WALKED AWAY. I was SHOCKED and I think the lady behind the desk was too.

After a few minutes Fadi OSMANO returned with his business card. I then brought to his attention that the hotel lobby, entrances, and halls were being renovated but it wasn’t on the site, the app or the confirmation.

At this point he invited me to his office where he told me to “SIT DOWN” more than once after telling him I preferred to stand. At this point I was UNCOMFORTABLE and was trying to keep space with his desk and the chairs in front between us as he began to YELL at me.

I don’t think I will be spending any nights there again.

I would like to say the lady at the desk was great and professional. Dejaisy I think (sorry if I messed it up). Thank you again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Dan D
Fadi O, General Manager at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. As a Hilton guest, you are most valued. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience.