Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Comfort InnUS$ 62
PricelineUS$ 62
FindHotelUS$ 67
Hotels.comUS$ 69
Expedia.comUS$ 69
Agoda.comUS$ 62
All reviews room was clean hotel is located restaurants and shopping front desk staff the general manager stay there again nice stay outdoor pool downtown chicago breakfast buffet tollway cereal housekeeper freeway microwave convenience
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2021

The room and lobby were semi-recently updated. However, there were stains on the bedding, the toilet did not look secured or caulked to the ground, and the overall state of the hotel itself was not the greatest. I planned on dropping my stuff of and then going out for dinner, but after getting into the hotel I decided if I ended up leaving for dinner, I wasn't sure I'd return for the night.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Taylor Smith, Other at Comfort Inn Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Reviewed 28 October 2020

We spent one night here prior to flying out of Midway Airport. Everything was great. The room was clean and comfortable. Check-in and out was quick and easy. They let us have a hour late checkout because of our flight, no hassle at all. We were pleased to have breakfast, so many places are just doing away with it. It was just muffins, cereal, and juice but it felt good that they made the effort. The hotel is located next to a freeway and a busy road so there was some road noise but it wasn't bad. We'd gladly stay here again.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank LynnJ27
Taylor Smith, Other at Comfort Inn Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 21 April 2020

I personally appreciated the way that housekeepers pay attention to detail when cleaning and replacing toiletries. And they are very polite and are always in compliance with their uniforms. The front desk staff are very nice and accommodating as well. The property and building are keep in very good condition.The hotel is located in perfect area for all of your basic needs from restaurants,movie theaters, shopping mall,etc. Finally I'll like to give big kudos to the manager at this location(Mr. Gabriel) and housekeeping personnel (Ana) for going the extra mile to make this visit a pleasant one. Thanks guys!!

Room tip: I think the bottom floor on the north side of the building is more accessible to the breakfast room, the workout room and swimming pool.
Date of stay: April 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Gabriel Jauridez, General Manager at Comfort Inn Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2020

Dear 795willien, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Gabriel Jauridez General Manager Comfort Inn, Downers Grove,Illinois 630-515-1500

Reviewed 19 March 2020

Much like my experience at other Comfort Inn's, it was a great experience. Nice room! Great service! Great Breakfast! I was in a Suite that was huge! It was great! The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: March 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Corey, Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon! Sincerely, Gabriel Jauridez General Manager Comfort Inn, Downers Grove,Illinois 630-515-1500

Reviewed 12 March 2020

My wife and I enjoyed this hotel very much. The room was very comfortable and clean. Wifi speed was excellent as well as the breakfast.
The location is also excellent. I would recommend this nice hotel.

Date of stay: March 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank visitante252016
Gabriel Jauridez, General Manager at Comfort Inn Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2020

Dear visitante252016,