“Best pizza in Dixon ”
Review of Joe's Pizzeria

Joe's Pizzeria
Ranked #30 of 56 Restaurants in Dixon
Reviewed 17 December 2015 via mobile

Looooovveee this place ! Great pizza, bread , lasagna and Italian hamburgers. Yummy . Made with great ingredients in a old brick oven. Even better for breakfast the next morning! Lol

Reviewed 18 August 2015

Being from the suburbs of Chicago, I would like to think that I know a good pizza when I try it. This was not a good pizza. I think for locals who grew up in the Dixon area, they are used to this type of food. If you want a truly good pizza , go to Mama Maria's at 420 W. Third St. Excellent Tortellini too!

1  Thank Michegirl7
Reviewed 20 April 2015 via mobile

This is one of the few restaurants open on a Sunday night. The waitress was very courteous and asked us from time to time if we needed refills, which are not free. We could only pay with cash. Credit and debit cards were not accepted. The food did take a while. We had pizza. The toppings and sauce was delicious. The crust was not as good as I have had other places.
We sat at a booth near a window. The window and screen was so dirty that we could barely see outside. We would like to come back but now we know what to expect. Again the staff was very friendly and pleasant.

1  Thank Jceurv
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Nice food. Great prices. They have the very best cheese on their pizzas. It was the first pizza place in Dixon and we all would go back. My family from far away when asked what they want to eat... It is easy Joe's Pizza.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Old fashioned home town family operated pizza parlor. I've been coming here since I was 4 or 5 with my mom and dad. Always aim to please! I get this once every 2 weeks~ it's a must have!!

4  Thank 833Christine_B_12

Been to Joe's Pizzeria? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK