Lowest prices for your stay
$85
Free cancellation until 16/07/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$85
Destinia.com
$79
Hotels.com$85
Priceline$85
Travelocity$85
All reviews front desk room was clean great place to stay motel highway lobby dryer linens refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 January 2021 via mobile

Nice rooms, I'm happy with my stay. Clean, and good room service. Anything that I needed room service brought up. Great price, and location. As you're close to grocery, great food spots too. I like the furnishings of the rooms. The beds are alright. Some rooms are probably better. Close to the highway so there is a bit of sound. Pretty relaxing.. Five stars. -Thank you-

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kyyyyyyle
Red Roof Inn Chicago Northbrook - Deerfield, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2021

Hi Kyle,

Wishing you a very happy new year, Thanks a bunch for the review you have posted, I'll definitely share this with our team, for all their hard work, you please take care, stay safe.

Reviewed 4 November 2020 via mobile

In short, this hotel consistently exceeds my expectations! I’ve stayed in many extended stay hotels over the years while on business, This particular Red Roof Inn, while remaining economical, is under fantastic new ownership and is ran impeccably!! I would and will recommend Red Roof inn Northbrook/Deerfield/Waukegan to anyone looking to book a room near Chicago!! Thanks to the professional staff there, keep up the good work!

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank S4955VFdaveb
Red Roof Inn Chicago Northbrook - Deerfield, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2020

Hi Dave,

That is one awesome review, you made our day. Thanks so much for staying with us and supporting us during this tough COVID time. I'll definitely share with our team and we look forward to your next stay. Please stay Safe, Take care.

Reviewed 13 September 2020

Excellent service, and reasonable price. Rocky at the check-in desk is very friendly and helpful! Very clean, and the staff is very friendly. Looking for a quick stay near the metra? I would recommend staying here!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Red Roof Inn Chicago Northbrook - Deerfield, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2020

Hello,

Thanks so much for staying with us and supporting our business during this tough COVID time. I'll definitely share this review with Rocky & our team. Please stay safe & take care, we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 12 September 2020

Wonderful stay! Rocky was fantastic at setting up the rooms and made the process easy. Smooth staff! The room was cleaned, bathroom was spotless, and everything was in order. Staff did a wonderful job accommodating your needs

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello,

Thanks so much for staying with us and supporting our business during this tough COVID time. Thanks a bunch for leaving us the best review, this means a lot to our team. Please stay safe & Take care, we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 10 August 2020

The rooms were fine and clean. The staff was very friendly and very accommodating with respect to my reservation. It is a good location, and a very good price. I would certainly recommend it, and I very much recommend the staff.

Date of stay: March 2020
Red Roof Inn Chicago Northbrook - Deerfield, General Manager at Red Roof PLUS+ Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2020

Hello, Thanks for leaving us the best review & supporting us during this tough covid time. This means a lot to us and our team. I'll share this review with my team. We look forward to your next stay, please stay safe, take care.