“Great food and staff”

Blue Spoon
Ranked #22 of 184 Restaurants in Decatur
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here based on reviews and I was very pleased. Fresh great food and lovely staff. We had breakfast burritos and potatoes with gravy and fresh fruit. Wonderful!! They do only take cash so heads up. Well priced. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

This was our first visit and we loved it! The food is awesome...probably the best breakfast in Decatur....the service is great and the atmosphere is fun!

There were four of us and each ordered something different. We all loved our meals and I especially enjoyed my Spicy Shoe..Wheat toast, pepper jack cheese, sausage #5, gravy, potatoes and jalapeño scrambled into the egg and sprinkled on top. Just the right mix of spice and yum!

There are so many choices on the menu...we will be coming back again and again to try them all!

Reviewed 19 August 2017

Preferring to patronize locally owned places, this Oakwood area gem near Millikin U is the old fashioned real deal place where locals go. Charming rustic decor, the place is small but not tiny. Great service, good food, fair prices all served up in a place that feels like home away from home.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Super delish food, great service. Tables are shared so you get to know someone new if you want to. Small setting area get there early on Saturday!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The owner is anything but rude. I've never seen him with anything but a smile on his face. The food of flipping fantabulous! The service is superb.The place is clean and so quaint. It is small, but I love that close knit environment they provide. People will stand outside in the middle of winter to eat here...that says something. I love this place. I used to only eat at IHOP; breakfast is my favorite meal. IHOP has nothing on them. This is my spot now.

Been to Blue Spoon? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK