“Pho life!”

Add it.
Pho Golden Bowl
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 10 July 2013 via mobile

Love, I'm living in Decatur for only a few months its great to have comfort food! Love the pho peppery flavor heavy beef broth! Yumm spring tools and crispy spring rolls were fresh ingredients! Awesome! Keep it up!

3  Thank Heartswithyou

Reviewed 23 April 2013

Ahh, after my not so good experience at another place in Decatur a while back I had a lunch meeting with an old friend at Pho Golden Bowl today - and I will say the food was lovely, the service was friendly and just attentive enough, the Vietnamese Iced coffee was lovely, The Pho Ga (Chicken Pho) was extremely filling and well prepared, the Goi Cuon (Shrimp Rolls in rice paper) were lovely and the Pad Thai that my friend had was also quite tasty (I brought her tiny bit she had left home) The portions are generous and well everything was just right - if you are in Decatur, give it a try - you will not be sorry - the price is moderate, so don't compare it with say McDs, but don't forget you are getting real fresh actual food well prepared , not some pre-packaged portion controlled stuff that was frozen in a box just hours or minutes before.

1  Thank Arla A
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Clearly a converted Chinese restaurant (Unless that mural on the wall is really of the Great Wall of Vietnam...). The fresh spring rolls are very large, and the Pho was among the best I have ever had. A very good value. If you like Vietnamese food, this place is a must-visit.

Reviewed 9 January 2013

I've been here quite a few times - and always order Pad Thai Shrimp - spicy. Most of the time I also get a couple of shrimp spring rolls to share.

As others have said, the atmosphere is blah, but in my opinion the food I've had is very good.

My wife like the chicken pho with rice noodles.

Soft drinks are served by the 12-oz can, so no free refills. I've started just doing ice water with lemon.

Reviewed 29 September 2012

Went here to grab a quick bite after work and was not disappointed. It was quiet inside with only the family who appears to own the place and one other table of customers present. The menu is a little more 'Vietnamese' than other similar restaurants I have been to which may scare away some first timers but the pho was absolutely amazing. Some of the best beef soup I have had in a long time, the salad rolls were a little so-so but I would go back for the soup in a heartbeat. If you're in Decatur and want something that isn't from a chain then definitely check this place out! It may not look like much but the food speaks for itself.