“My all time fav thin crust pizza”

Zazzo’s Pizza and Bar
Ranked #9 of 48 Restaurants in Darien
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch
Description: Zazzo's has served hot, fresh pizza, pasta, and bar favorites in Darien, IL for over 25 years! Check out our weekday lunch buffet in our urban space.
Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

Their salads I would skip. Their pizza is the best thin crust pizza ever made! We always get sausage, pepperoni, and mushroom. The flavors are the best! We carry out. I don't care for the atmosphere.

Management response:Responded 17 June 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are so thrilled to hear you love our pizza! Also, if you would like, email us at zazzospizza@gmail.com and let us know how we can change our atmosphere so you can have an enjoyable time!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

The waitress was great. The pizza was great. My wife and I really like the thin crush pizza. The atmosphere was rustic, and very comfortable.

Management response:Responded 15 February 2017

Thanks for the rave we appreciate the buisness.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

Especially for a Blackhawk game night this is a must to be treated very well and an excellent full menu. The pizza is one of the best in the area and this is coming from a pizza lover living in an area where you could eat a different one almost every night for a month.

Management response:Responded 15 February 2017

We are an Offical Blackhawks bar and are happy you enjoyed yourself we look forward to seeing you next game. Thanks for the 5 stars

Reviewed 10 February 2017

Have eaten here before always get pizza and it is always very good. Brother in law got a hamburger and said it was excellent.

Management response:Responded 15 February 2017

Thanks for the 5 star rave. We love when families dine with us and we look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

I live in Hinsdale and when my favorite thin crust takeout pizzeria, Baldinelli's sold, I had to find s new favorite. I tried Fox's, Giuliano', L & F and just about every other place within a few miles of Hinsdale. Zazzo won. The have a super thin crust, a slight sweet and thick sauce, plenty of ingredients and cheese. The take out was hopping on Sunday night at 6:00pm, so obviously I am not alone in my opinion. I have not tried the other types of pizza offered but plan on doing that. My XL sausage and mushroom ran @$30 out the door. I probably could have used a coupon from there web site which would have saved me $3.50 and makes it competitive with everybody else.

Management response:Responded 17 June 2017

Thank you for your review! Definitely check out our website and Facebook page for exclusive coupons!