“Excellent pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent pizza with quick delivery & easy online ordering. Wish we had one of these around where I lived.

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered lunch while visiting a customer for the group. Sausage pizza and a bbq chicken pizza. Both were delicious. Delivered right to the customer.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

A variety menu and can call in and have delivered ... good food and good service ... i believe it is a small place to eat in but best to take out

Reviewed 1 May 2017

I'd heard all the raves from family about this place so we ordered 2 pies,,, cheese & sausage and a cheese & pepperoni.
They tasted OK, but just OK. What amazed me was, I don't think I've had a thinner pizza in decades - even in the old bar hopping days. Really, the cardboard of the box it came in was thicker. If this is what passes for pizza in the StL area, I'll stay up north by the IL/WI border.

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Nothing wrong with the food. I just don't care for the flavor. The pizza in my small hometown tastes a hundred times better.

1  Thank Thomas_R_12503