“Nice”
Review of Bert's Chuck Wagon

Bert's Chuck Wagon
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Collinsville
Reviewed 18 June 2018

I had dinner here the other night though not my first visit. on my previous visit I enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich and Chuck Wagons taco's on my most recent visit.
The food was good and service friendly.
Stop by and give them a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.

1  Thank Shayne S

Reviewed 17 June 2018

Do not interpret the 4/5 stars as a negative. This is not a fancy or 5-star place. It is about as plain and down to earth as you can get - a good thing.
That said, I really enjoyed.
Despite billing itself as a Mexican place, it had lots of other kinds of foods. My friend got the tacos and I got a burger and onion rings. The ORs are definitely home-made and delicious.
There are many other items on the menu.
Good prices - very reasonable.
Don't go if you're on a diet or trying to lower your cholesterol.
I will go back first chance I get.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We had lunch here on a Wednesday afternoon after a visit to Cahokia Mounds. My pulled pork sandwich was delicious. They even buttered and toasted the bun. We also had the brisket burger and a regular hamburger with fries. All good. But the best part was the homemade bread puddings. We tried both the banana chocolate and apple caramel versions and they were excellent. As good as any upscale Chicago restaurant. A very good meal for under $20.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

This place has been around Collinsville awhile & for good reason. Food is delicious, nothing bad on the menu. Try something new everytime w/out being disappointed. Great for a meal alone, a date, family or friends. Laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

Bert's has been in Collinsville a long time. I just love the brisket nachos ,they don't always have them available and I'm not sure if they're on the menu but it's definitely worth asking for!