“Good food”

Colton's Steak House & Grill
Ranked #10 of 83 Restaurants in Collinsville
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The service was a little slow but the food was good and the price was half of our hotel restaurant which was right down the block. Good place for families and the service was good just slow.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We finally visited here for the first time tonight. We had the Onion Tanglers as an appetizer and really liked them. I had the Caesar Salad and was not at all impressed. The flavor was so different that I asked the server if they accidentally brought me the wrong salad. We had the Ribeye and it was fantastic! My Smashed Potato side was just alright. I will try the "loaded" ones the next time.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

On a US road trip, we've ended up staying at one of the many motels in Collinsville and decided to go to Coltons mainly because it's a couple of minutes walk from the motel.
Busy Friday night but seated straight away. Ordered the onion tangles for a starter they were very good. When the mains came (6oz sirloin for both of us ) the meat was almost cold, my wife's more than mine and the sweet potato and French fries Luke warm at best. My wife's meal had to be reheated in the end. As we got the bill my wife said to the waitress that she was disappointed, within a couple of minutes we got an apology from the manager and he knocked all the food of the bill. So to sum up, onion tangles great, rest of meal below average , customer service second to none.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Good food. Steak was just right. Very good service. Very busy when we were there but did not have to wait long for food

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

We have gone here several times. Their Bacon cheeseburger was very good as well as their Chopped Sirloin steak. You get your money's worth and if something is wrong with your food, they make it right.
You really can't go wrong going to Colton's.....