All reviews cabin fever fantasy suites hot tub steam room safari room rain shower head african safari wet bar stayed one night jets il fireplace
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

The swimming pool is amazing for kids...Always someone else there fun for kids...Open 24 hours...Great for party's... Fantasy suites great for a quite get away...Book early... Plenty of food options for delivery in town too

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

Stayed in a week night in the cabin fantasy room. Interesting layout of the hotel, they've added on over the years and you can tell by the out of the normal location of the pool, suites, etc.
Everywhere we ventured did seem pretty clean. We checked out the pool/ hot tub area. A little too dark but seemed nice with good water temperature.
Gambling room was clean and the 6 or so machines, 5 slots and 1 poker were nice and working.
Our room was on the 2nd floor. No elevator so you gotta go up 1 flight of stairs, no biggie.
There is an oder of smoke in the hall area but it seems about half the rooms are smoking so that's to be expected.
Our cabin room was well prepared, lots of towels and amenities in the large bathroom. Overhead shower is huge and everything works great. Hot tub is large and works well. A little dangerous getting in and out up the stairs.
Sauna in the room works great.
Bed was comfy and pillows were great.
Room is a little too dark in some places but we understand they're going for the romantic thing. Windows swing open if you need a little more light.
The furniture is heavy hard solid wood as my toes discovered getting into bed once, just be careful.
Didn't do breakfast, we went to a local place instead.
All in all a nice evening. Will stay again probably will try a different room.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TJ4traveling
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We were just in town for a short visit for a family funeral and needed a place to crash for a few hours. We felt it was a little pricey at $106 but not many other options in town. They did offer a simple carb laden continental breakfast and they had an all night indoor pool. We didn't take advantage of either. Our stay was short and sweet and we had a good night's sleep. The beds were comfortable and everything was modern and clean. I'd stay again.... but hopefully won't have to anytime soon.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ameyrob
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

My fiancé and I take every chance we can get to spend time together without the kids because let's face it alone time is a must if you want you relationship to work. So we walk in the room the lights are on and we see the round bed with the beautiful wood work like trees leading up to the top of our bed. Then the starlight above the bed is everything, especially since you can adjust it how you would like. There is a constant waterfall over the jacuzzi it doesn't flow in it just is above it. The parrots and animals around the room set the mood. The windows are covered with some type of jungle type of stuff to make it look like we were really in a jungle house. There are so many light switches in these rooms you don't know what does what but once you figure it out it's awesome. The animal noises and the water noises are so relaxing my fiancé and I really had fun in the safari room but the rainforest retreat it was so chill it was like vacation we sat down and ordered Monicals pizza and then we fell asleep the jacuzzi looked so deep and it was his birthday and we brought drinks and candles but we just past out lol. You can't really see the television from the bed I would suggest putting a bigger one in there or another tv because we wanted to watch TV from bed. Again the breakfast was a 1 as being the worse but it still can't keep is away. It's addicting. The sheets on the bed are lime green and for that round bed so they've got to only have a fee and I would order new ones if I was the owner because it kept falling off all night long. Small things. The staff is nice enough but the woman in the morning was never at the desk she was always doing her hair or something never really paying attention to anything. The letting locals swim for $5 is uncomfortable the pool room is always full we were approached by some young men asking if we wanted to buy drugs and they shut the lights off in the pool room and the vibe I got was something like a big orgy I didn't go in. The shower in our room had been redone it had steam and everything u can listen to music which is nice. I will always go back, the owner gets more creative with every room.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Jennifer M
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We stayed for a few days in the safari room for a short honeymoon. The pics on website just can't capture the thought and detail that went into this room. It was so clean, spacious,and classy, just outstanding. The wet bar and mini fridge were great to have as we were staying 3 days.Made making a martini a little easier HAHAHA. Erin and Shannon at the front desk were helpful and informative and just great people. Much better than any other themed hotels that I have seen and looked at. It just blows them away. I can't wait to come back.Thanks Mr. D for sharing your place

Room Tip: The only room I have exp with is safari. But I took a tour of most they were all great
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple