Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 202
US$ 161
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 296/night.

US$ 417
US$ 312
TrumpHotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 364/night.

Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 164
US$ 128
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 221/night.

US$ 194
US$ 158
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 272/night.

US$ 174
US$ 140
Savings alert! 54% below average rates

The price you found is 54% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 307/night.

Crowne Plaza Chicago West Loop(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 121
US$ 115
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 237/night.

Chicago South Loop Hotel(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 204
US$ 140
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 175/night.

US$ 269
US$ 209
Sofitel
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 352/night.

Swissotel Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 213
US$ 200
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 253/night.

US$ 231
US$ 220
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 249/night.

2,994 results
All reviewsfull kitchenfree dinnergreat locationbreakfast and dinnernavy pierthe sofa bedthe magnificent miletop floorvalet staffseparate bedroomliving areawithin walking distancecomplimentary breakfastevening receptionmichigan avetrump towerwrigley building
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Homewood Suites is more on the pricey side, but is prime location downtown with breakfast and dinners during the week which you can't beat. The rooms are very nice with a kitchen which is helpful for storing leftovers. It's a great location for restaurants, the mall, transit line and most everything. We enjoyed our stay.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
1  Thank Piper B
HomewoodHiltonChiIL, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Chicago-Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Piper B,

Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on our hotel. It made me happy to see that you enjoyed your experience at Homewood Suites downtown Chicago. I can see that you took advantage of the complimentary breakfast, evening Manager’s Reception, and in-suite kitchen. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We hope that when your travels bring you back to downtown Chicago, we will remain a top choice for you.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Seriously. I LOVE that the bedroom is separate from the living/sitting room (TVs in each, what a nice amenity). Wonderful king size bed. Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher. BIG living space. Good free breakfast; excellent service, especially the valet car service. Within walking distance of Art Institute, The Egg, Millenium Park, the Magnificent Mile--truly outstanding experience, especially for the price.

1  Thank kmkirby911

kmkirby911,

Thank you for your feedback after your recent visit to our hotel. I was honored to see that you enjoyed your experience at Homewood Suites so much that you want to live here. I see that you took advantage of the complimentary breakfast, spacious suite, in-suite kitchen, and location of the hotel. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We look forward to accommodating you again the next time your travels bring you to Chicago.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

There I chose this based on the location and that it had a kitchenette. I like having them when I'm staying someplace for more than a couple of days. In this case, I stayed for 5 nights, in town for some Cubs & Sox games (and just a little bit of work). The hotel is a block from the Grand stop on the red line, 10-15 min from both Wrigley & US Cellular. It's in the heart of downtown but not *on* Mag Mile, which is nice, but it is a block away. It's a 20 min walk to the Navy Pier, lots of food & shopping. It's in the same building as Eataly and Joe's Seafood & Steak...both of which I ate at happily.

Pros
* The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. I had a room on the 19th floor and had a lovely view of Downtown Chicago.
* All the employees were very very nice & helpful.
* There is a TV in the living room and in the bedroom, which is nice.
* I never got to partake in the free breakfast...I never woke up in time. lol. It would be nice if they could extend it to 10:30. *
Gym is on the 19th floor, small but good.
* The kitchenette has basics to get you by. But buy your own coffee grounds if you want it to taste good. :)

Cons...
*I had to print some docs but the computer in the Business Center was so old that it would not let me log into Dropbox or print from Gmail! If I had the time, I would have tried to see if I could connect to the Center with my own laptop but alas...I had to leave for a meeting w/o the documents.
* The decor could use an upgrade but that's not why you're coming here.
* Water pressure could have been better. It wasn't very strong to begin with (perhaps it was just my room?) but when someone in another room flushed the toilet, the water practically stopped.
* Oh..and the internet is complimentary but quite slow. You can pay for faster connections but it really wasn't that much faster.

The rate I paid was good for the area but I probably would not stay here again unless the rate was a little lower considering the items above. But I also wouldn't stop anyone from staying here if they asked me. I did enjoy it for the most part.

Room Tip: Try to get a room on a higher floor for a nice view.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank NYNeenz

ThatGirl3,

Thank you for recently visiting with us and for posting a review of Homewood Suites downtown Chicago. I appreciate you taking the time to mention the very nice and helpful associates at the hotel. I see that you enjoyed many of the amenities we offer at the hotel such as the in-suite kitchen, fitness center, and the 2 TVs in the suite. We hope you give us the opportunity to create a great experience for you again soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We stayed at another Homewood Suites in San Diego (thanks to TA!) and really enjoyed our stay, so we decided to give it another try on a trip to Chicago. The location was fantastic (about 2 blocks from the Grand (Red) L subway station) and close to many Chicago attractions. We were only a block or so from Michigan Ave and didn't need to rent a car--because of the hotel's location, we walked everywhere or took the L.

The room itself was great--having a separate living area and bedroom meant that DH and I could stay up a little later while our 4 year old son slept. Having a kitchenette meant that we could keep snacks and drinks. The room was clean and quiet, with a nice view of the north end of the Magnificent Mile.

The free breakfast was a nice touch too. The offerings were relatively slim, but it was enough to get us up and going. It's really nice to have the option. We needed to store our bags before checking in and after checking out (due to an early inbound flight and late departure), and the hotel was very accommodating.

We would definitely stay here again! Homewood Suites hotels seem to be a good fit for my family.

Room Tip: Views from the high floors are really nice.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank alligeek

Alligeek,

I want to thank you for sharing the details of your recent visit with us. I was pleased to see that Homewood Suites downtown Chicago was perfect for you and your family. I see that you were able to take advantage of the location of the hotel, the spacious suite, and complimentary breakfast. If it would not be too much of an inconvenience, would you be kind enough to “like” us on facebook? We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in Chicago.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you're looking to stay downtown near the Red Line, then this hotel is a good option. It is also all-suite, so you have a kitchen and separate sleeping and living areas. Check-in staff were very nice and friendly. Free breakfast was a good perk, saved us some money. Parking here is high (around $50 a night). Exercise room and pool were sufficient.

The free internet was a little wonky at times, and we were charged $4.95 for using high speed internet one day when we did not. We were only accessing internet on our phones, and we stayed four nights. It wouldn't have made sense for us to use the upgraded high speed service. Anyway, the management said they would reverse the charge.

1  Thank CEQUAS

CEQUAS

Thank you for your review of Homewood Suites downtown Chicago. I was delighted to see that you had a nice experience at our hotel. I see that you were able to take advantage of many of the amenities we offer our guests such as the breakfast, spacious suite, and in-suite kitchen. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to hosting you at the hotel the next time you are in town.