The Westin Chicago River North
US$ 161
US$ 150
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 248/night.

Holiday Inn Chicago Downtown(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 111
US$ 100
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 210/night.

US$ 133
US$ 122
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 219/night.

US$ 154
US$ 139
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 195/night.

US$ 217
US$ 187
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 233/night.

Warwick Allerton-Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 176
US$ 121
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 223/night.

Hyatt Regency McCormick Place(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 159
US$ 151
Savings alert! 45% below average rates

The price you found is 45% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 277/night.

Hyatt Regency Chicago(Chicago)(Great Value!)
US$ 234
US$ 187
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 293/night.

US$ 461
US$ 375
TrumpHotels.com
The Langham, Chicago(Chicago)
US$ 609
US$ 421
2,074 results
All reviewspersonal trainerchicago riverheavenly bedgreat locationexecutive clubhouse of bluesfitness centerwithin walking distancethe loopvery nice hotelbusiness travelerfree internetlobby barlate checkgreat roomblue linefew blocks
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We stayed at rhe Westin for our first trip to Chicago. The hotel is beautiful, well situated and the people are wonderful. The fitness centre was an especially nice surprise with trainers providingvpersonalized fitness programs at no additional charge. We would definitely chose this hotel for any subsequent trips to The Windy City.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank waterdownforever
Reviewed 28 July 2012

I stayed for 5 days. Liked the hotel and the location. however, i felt that something is lacking overall. staff was very helpful. room could have been imporved. Hotel was situlated just beside the river and the view from my river view room was superb. find an exellent pizzeria and indian food restaurant just 5 min walk from the hotel. overall a nice place to stay, however, there are number of alternatives available in the downtown.

Room Tip: Riverview rooms has the best view of the river and bridge.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Peter S, General Manager at The Westin Chicago River North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2012

Dear DrRaaj,

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of your visit at The Westin Chicago River North. I am glad to see you were able to take advantage of one of our nice river view rooms. Our location is excellent in terms of views as well as things to do in the River North area. I was happy to hear you took advantage of a couple of the fabulous restaurants in the vicinity. We thank you for you visit and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Be Well,

Peter

Reviewed 27 July 2012

I stayed at the Westin River North from July 23-26 2012. I really enjoy the hotel and it's staff. Everyone is so friendly, willing to help, and overall just nice people. I was in room 702 and I think it was one that could use some renovation. The bed was lovely (as expected from a Westin) however, my AC unit was very old. There was a digital thermostat on the wall; however, it did not work and I had to use two dials that were built into the wall. I couldn't regulate the temperature at all, so I asked for the engineering department to come take a look. Turns out, he couldn't do anything either, so they brought up a fan to my room. The customer service was great! But the engineer that came to my room mentioned that my AC unit was original to the building and only some rooms have the digital thermostat working.

Also, there are a few housekeeping issues too. My shower head (again the two heavenly showerheads) were dirty. They looked as if it had never been cleaned.

Other than those two things, I would say the property itself is fine. Just minor renovations needed. I would stay at the property again.

~Melissa

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business

Dear Meliss1056,

We thank you for your visit to The Westin Chicago River North. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I can assure you your concerns will be addressed. I was happy to hear your overall stay was fine and that you would stay with us again. We value repeat business. I will be sure to share the nice comments with the team.

Be Well,

Peter

Reviewed 26 July 2012

The Westin provided a convenient and comfortable stay for myself and my business travelers.
We enjoyed great rooms and service.

Sam, the Personal Trainer in the gym, was very helpful and friendly... attentive and knowledgeable.

The concierge and front desk were also extremely patient and helpful regarding all requests

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2012

My mom and I stayed here for a girl's weekend and couldn't have been more pleased with the hotel, staff and location. Our room was large and clean, with an amazing view of the river. We were on the 11th floor so there was very little street noise. The staff were helpful and friendly. Logistically, the hotel is in a great spot. Two blocks from one of the large metro stations; walking distance to Navy Pier, Grant Park, Magnificent Mile, etc (though they are longer walks; cabs would also work and are not too expensive for that distance). Right by the hotel are a few bars and restaurants, or you can go a few blocks in any direction and find even more.

I did not eat at the hotel so I cannot comment on the bar or restaurant. I did work out in the gym and thought it was one of the best hotel gyms I've seen.
Great stay!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the river side -- great views!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family