Usually we stay up around Water Tower but this part of Chicago has really come into its own with shops and restaurants. And it's not difficult to walk north on Michigan Ave to go to Water Tower etc. The hotel was very nice and the women at the concierge desk was very helpful and patient as was all of the staff. One warning. I parked in a garage close to the hotel thinking it would be cheaper than valet parking ($55). It wasn't. For one day on the weekend I paid $65. Better to park south of the river and take a short walk back to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Chicago River North allows guests a chance to experience relaxation and renewal while maintaining access to all of their favorite Chicago activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Agoda and Prestigia so you can book your The Westin Chicago River North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Chicago River North Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago River North
- Chicago Westin