I tagged along to Chicago with my wife while she attended a conference at the Westin. I was prepared to be in un-impressed after reading the reviews of the hotel. Our stay turned out nice. The room was not large, but clean. It was a quiet respite from the busy streets of Chicago. We joined the rewards program upon check in and received free wifi and complimentary water in our room. The elevators were readily available and quick. Leonard, our desk host, was a smooth cat who really knows his business. He was professional beyond measure, helpful, and patient. He is an assets to the Westin Michigan Ave experience.
My wife's company paid for the lodging and I do not know the rate....perhaps my review would be different if I personally paid a premium room rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago is on the Magnificent Mile across from Bloomingdale's and the upscale shops of Water Tower Place. The exhilarating excitement of Chicago is at our doorstep. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Westin Michigan Ave Hotel Chicago
- Westin Chicago
- Chicago Westin
- Westin Michigan Avenue Chicago