Stayed for four nights in Jan 2010 at the legal firm corporate rate of $139/night
- Comfortable bed, very clean room, spacious bathroom
- Very good fitness center - at least a dozen cardio machines, two sets of free weights, two workout benches and a few weight training machines
- Conveniently located in the Loop, 2 minute walk to Magnificent Mile area
- Starbucks cafe is accessible through the underground path so no need to put on a jacket to get breakfast or a coffee!
- The area near the window was very cold so I had to crank up the heat - this caused parts of the room to boil and other parts to remain cold
- $14.95 for Internet access is pricey - Hilton should be a leader in the large hotel chain market and dispense with these fees across all their hotel lines.
- I didn't have a car, but valet parking was $49/day - that's as expensive as some cheap motels! I've never rented a car in Chicago, so this might be the going rate for downtown parking but it still seems somewhat steep.
- The hotel business center is actually a FedEx/Kinkos so you have to pay for basically everything.More
- Free Wifi