Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Omni Chicago Hotel(Chicago)
  • Breakfast included
1,798 results
All reviewswater towernomi restaurantbath saltswindow seathuge tubmichigan avenuelake viewseparate showersoaking tubfive star hotelsteam roomroom servicethe magnificent mileperfect locationrooms are beautifulturn down servicefour seasons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 July 2012

If I were told i could only stay at one hotel the rest of my life, this would be it.

I have averaged +75 hotel nights per year for the last 15 years. I've stayed in everything from a Hampton inn to the Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, Penninsula and everything in between. I've seen awful and experienced flawless. THIS is flawless. I've stayed at this Park Hyatt over 10 different times. I've never had so much as an unpleasant moment at this property. Everything is decorated and/or performed at an outstanding yet unprententious level. Quiet dignity. Even the housekeepers are quiet: no noisy carts...
Rooms are suuuuupperr comfortable. Fluffy down duvets, modern bathrooms with tubs that can be entered directly from the bedroom or bathroom. This property is quiet, which I really appreciate in a noisy city. Higher floors are even more quiet, but I've never had a bad room anywhere. Try to get a lake view if possible. Room service is expensive and worth it, though there are many great eateries right outside your door. (including GHIRADELLI ice cream!) this property is convenient to several top tier stores in the area including Polo, and American Girl...
Work out facility is great w excellent locker rooms and spa services... I could go on and on.., this is an amazing place.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank jennerm
PH_Chicago, Manager at Park Hyatt Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words about Park Hyatt Chicago! Your opinion is important to us and we are pleased to know you have repeatedly stayed with us and enjoyed our amenities and services. We take pride in delivering the best customer service to our guests and your satisfaction is our reward. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review in our favor and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Chicago in the near future.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

Truly exceptional experience! Hotel facilities and amenities, and room furnishings are outstanding, staff knowledgeable, helpful, most elegant in manner... All-around a most wonderful experience!!!

As a long-time world traveler, the Chicago Park Hyatt is a gem - I will not stay anywhere else when in Chicago, anymore... My girlfriend was equally impressed!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrei P
PH_Chicago, Manager at Park Hyatt Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review and kind words about Park Hyatt Chicago! Your opinion is important to us and we are pleased to know you enjoyed our amenities and services. We take pride in delivering the best customer service to our guests and your satisfaction is our reward. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review in our favor and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Chicago in the near future.

Reviewed 28 June 2012

The hotel is quite nice, furnished beautifully. Very comfortable and soothing. Fantastic views facing the lake and the city. Very good service. Food excellent. Very nice Fitness Center, too. No complaints!

Room Tip: Get a room facing the lake.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind words about Park Hyatt Chicago! Your opinion is important to us and we are pleased to know you enjoyed our amenities and services. We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review in our favor and we look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Chicago in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2012

Its like walking into a different era. The hotel was spectacular in very sense of the word. The staff were excellent, the rooms were nice size and very comfortable, the food was excellent too. The entire experience was memorable and as a Diamond member I was treated like a King. These hotel experiences are what makes my often business travel so comfortable and relaxed and not feel like I am traveling for business.

If you like Michigan Avenue shopping this hotel property is located right at the beginning of the "Miracle Mile" - so you are right in the middle of all the action.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 21 June 2012

I showed up at the Park Hyatt with my wallet and a Walgreens plastic bag. My luggage had vanished. They were just great. Set me up in a very nice room and remembered my name in a flash. I would give five stars to the front desk staff and the concierge. The hotel itself is very well located near Michigan Avenue. I couldn't of asked for more. The only problem I encountered was a housekeeper who really didn't speak English.

But that's nothing compared to the fact that their hotel car and the concierge got me to my birthday dinner with my Chicago friends.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank JayTea

Thank you very much for your review and kinds words about your recent stay at Park Hyatt Chicago! Your opinion is important to us and we are pleased to know you enjoyed our amenities and services. We are so glad to hear that our staff was able to accommodate your needs when your luggage was lost and you needed transportation to your birthday party. We take pride in delivering the best customer service to our guests and your satisfaction is our reward. Again, we truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review in our favor and look forward to welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Chicago in the near future.