7,995 results
All reviews west tower big bar the river navy pier huge hotel convention hotel millennium park wacker drive the magnificent mile wrigley building michigan ave mini bar location is great the loop valet parking high floor art institute
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It has been 15-20 years since I have stayed at this Hyatt. The entrance lobby is a bit chopped up but has a nice bar and lobby restaurant (great breakfast), as well as a high-end steak House (Stetson’s). A down escalator takes you to the meeting room level and the up escalator takes you to registration. There is seating for reading, conversation or relaxing on this level. Check in was quick and was given a room facing north - a very nice city view.

The bedroom was large, with a desk/chair and two large chairs. There were plenty of outlets and charging outlets. The bed and reading lights were excellent. The bathroom was nothing special - standard tub and shower hardware.

Services at the hotel were excellent. The staff could not have been more inviting.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stay at this hotel every other year for a trade show, but not by choice. The location is great but , aside from this, there is nothing particularly special about the Hyatt nor anything especially bad. A couple comments: -The HVAC system in winter is so dry that sore throat and frequent nosebleeds plague me every time I stay there.- The rooms have the ridiculous low back chairs that I guess are supposed to be for rest after being on your feet all day. They are not usable if you want to sit back and relax.Staff is friendly enough and place is clean.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I were here for a medical convention. Check in and out were easy. The room was large, clean, and well appointed. Being a large hotel, there was a 24 hour market and Starbucks. We never had to wait for an elevator. WiFi was free and worked well. In the style of big hotels, the lobby was very large and very noisy, since the bar and restaurant were in the lobby. The location is wonderful.

Our only objection (and we know it is true in all downtown hotels) was the ridiculous price for food. Better to go on the street to find a restaurant. Bottom line—we would stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Patricia K, Manager at Hyatt Regency Chicago, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi GEOHCleveland_OH! Thanks for your review. We love our location and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. We hope you come back soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

This is a great venue for a conference for sure. A block from Michigan avenue and plenty of eating options inside and out. Its right across from the river with a cruise option for site seeing. Great views from this hotel!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed the Hyatt Regency Chicago for your conference! Our location and views are definitely some of our favorite features. Please join us again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Our great stay started with excellent customer service from Marcellus during check-in. Really liked the spacious and attractive lobby. We had seven people and four rooms with our group. None of the rooms were together. But no problem. There were great places in and near the skywalk where we got together for coffee and drinks. Our room on the 28th floor of the west tower was spacious and nice. I liked the arrangement of the desk behind the bed. One complaint, from my wife, was the lack of counter space in the bathroom. Also there was a shortage of drawers for clothing. The view from our room was dominated by the big adjacent building. We had a sliver view of the river, bridge and Wrigley Building by looking to the north. The location is great, near Michigan Avenue, for getting around the city. Also had great service from lost and found in checking our room for an item I thought I left behind. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends