Steps from the Magnificent Mile, and walking distance from Metro, watertower area and Museum of Modern Art. Our corner room was spacious and well lit. Surprisingly quiet for downtown. In room coffee, but none in the lobby and no other extras. Still a great value for the price. Across the street are a 7-11, Dunkin' Donuts, and Burrito Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Inn of Chicago Magnificent Mile, an Ascend Collection hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile