Booked this hotel through lastminutetravel.com. Got a great price for two nights. Hotel was in a great area of Chicago. Within walking distance to the Navy Pier and shops on Michigan Ave. It is about a 10 minute walk to the train station if you are looking to head to a Cubs or ChiSox game. The room was basic but very clean. If you like to work out, the gym on the third floor was perfect. They had free weights and a few treadmills. I would definitely stay here again. BUT BEWARE OF THE CRAZY PARKING PRICES IN CHICAGO.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile