I have stayed at the Inn of Chicago many times. The rooms are nothing extraordinary. They are small with no extra ammenities. (Not even free wi-fi.) The place is not expensive and I think reasonable for what is offered. The walls are a bit thin so be prepared to hear everything going on in the next room. The hotel is in the perfect place, walking distance to shopping and even Navy Pier if you want to walk a little farther. There are a bunch of good restaurants nearby. After a long day out walking around or even a long day at the office the martinis at the Inn Bar are a welcome treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the essence of the Windy City, without the high price, at the Inn of Chicago. Just a half-block from the famed Magnificent Mile - where the city's best shopping, dining, and nightlife can be found. We offer a reasonably affordable alternative to the more expensive Chicago boutique hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Inn of Chicago reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of Chicago Magnificent Mile, An Ascend Collection Hotel Hotel Chicago
- Hotel Chicago Magnificent Mile
- Magnificent Mile Hotel Chicago
- Inn Chicago Magnificent Mile